Thread: Questions..

Questions..

I have 3 questions..

1. Can some have a layout or step by step on changing the oil and filter?Also i have a Mohlar oil pump to use.
    2. For the 10 hour service if i changed the oil myself will i be fine,cause i thought i read you have to let the dealer service it cause they have to clear out a code?
    3. How would i adjust my steering as it seems when the handles bars should be making me go straight i pull suddle to the left.What do i adjust there?

I hate things that don't work! SearayEX12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hi im drummer03 View Post
    I have 3 questions..

1. Can some have a layout or step by step on changing the oil and filter?Also i have a Mohlar oil pump to use.
    2. For the 10 hour service if i changed the oil myself will i be fine,cause i thought i read you have to let the dealer service it cause they have to clear out a code? This code will flash maint, but that's it!
    3. How would i adjust my steering as it seems when the handles bars should be making me go straight i pull suddle to the left.What do i adjust there?

All of this other stuff is in the HOW TO section and everything is spelled out step by step. This is including the steering adjustment.

+1
    Bro, sometimes steering adjust dont cut it. Its called torque steer. Every single jet boat with moderate power experiences this. I do on my ski. If ya need a badass hull, I have one for sale. But anyway, a shorter hull will feels this more than a longer hull. Depending on how much is really out of the wet stuff. Pump alignment,,,blah. Prop boats get it constantly.In fact always. Ask any Bass Boat fanatic. If they say no,,,they need more power. A straight line guy like JP,,,,hell he does his runs in a pond. Come run the lake,,,if you run with me and dont "drift" to the right,,,you aint runnin even close to me. And I dont think I`m a baller,,,I know I am.

Yeh after i posted this i seen a section for the oil chane..As far as the steering sometimes mine seems as if its going straight then sometimes at the same position its it drifts left...

Quote Originally Posted by HOSS View Post
    A straight line guy like JP,,,,hell he does his runs in a pond. Come run the lake,,,if you run with me and dont "drift" to the right,,,you aint runnin even close to me. And I dont think I`m a baller,,,I know I am.
    BWAAHAAHAA!!!
    EXCEPT, it's a canal...

JP

Thread Information