+1

What to spend my stimulus package on

I want to get some things for my jetski im just not sure what the best use of the money could be used on. If I get the full amount of $600 what would be the best use for the ski. Should I get a intake grate, impeller, wedge/rod, or use it for a green wheel. I just got a catch can, and Im about to get the 4" velocity stack and the SC washers put on.

What can I do that make the ski respond better and make it more enjoyable to ride. Speed isnt much of an issue at this point in time, Im mostly looking for items that will work good now and even better when I add power items.

I hate things that don't work! SearayEX12's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sfackett0 View Post
    I want to get some things for my jetski im just not sure what the best use of the money could be used on. If I get the full amount of $600 what would be the best use for the ski. Should I get a intake grate, impeller, wedge/rod, or use it for a green wheel. I just got a catch can, and Im about to get the 4" velocity stack and the SC washers put on.

What can I do that make the ski respond better and make it more enjoyable to ride. Speed isnt much of an issue at this point in time, Im mostly looking for items that will work good now and even better when I add power items.
    I'm assuming you are completely stock right now? I would go with the grate, wedge/rod, and prop since you are already going to have the intake and you are upgrading the washers. The big question is how long until you plan on doing further modifications to your ski. If it will be a while then the parts that you would get in the stage 1 kit minus power filter and with you velocity stack will all increase acceleration and speed. They would be reliable modifications and be a little kick to stock. I'm sure someone else will chip in some info as well.
    Good luck!

+1
    gas

Before you get the washers installed...have Jerry put on a green wheel...that'll about do it.

Thread Information