Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

A Couple of Quick Questions Now That Its Close to Riding Season in PA

Whats up guys? Its been a while since I wrote anything, but I have been reading up on a lot of things that have been written. Its almost warm enough to ride here in PA, but it just won't stop raining. I got my recalls done and now I want to do a few things to the ski. I did receive my crank case ventilator a few months ago and I want to get that on, but I also want to get the R & D intercooler upgrade kit. Should I put the intercooler kit on before I do the crank case ventilator? I am ordering the intercooler kit today cause it gets very humid here in pittsburgh and after riding a while, I lose a few mph's. I see this kit as a must. I was also thinking about the pulley kit, but from what I've read, it seems to be a lot of money for not so much on top end. I already love the bottom end power of this ski, but I am sure that I would love it more if there was better acceleration. I'm just trying to figure out what I should do next to the ski. I topped out last year at 69.7. I want more speed, but I want the best bang for the buck. Any suggestions?

2 degree wedge i would get and the R&D flat filter

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Welcome back Man,

Id do them both at the same time, might as well do it all while you are in there...........

+1
    Nice to be back! I already have the 2 degree wedge, just not listed on my signature. What is the flat filter that he was talking about? Who makes it and where does it go? TN, any luck with that pulley kit? I've been following your project. That thing looks SICK now! Great job! Any other things that you know of that I can do to my ski?

R&D makes it and it goes right under your glove box. You can get it from R RATED, the online store here or R&D's website its to help get some air in the hull.

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    I have run into a problem, but I am pretty sure it isnt related to any of the kits I have done..........more to come later.............

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250 Tn View Post
    I have run into a problem, but I am pretty sure it isnt related to any of the kits I have done..........more to come later.............

What kinda problems?

+1
    About that flat filter...you say it goes under the glove box? Do you have to drill the glove box with holes or anything like that? I have the riva performance power filter kit. Is it compatible with this. I can't seem to find much as far as instructions to install this. Hopefully somebody can help me out.

you dont have to drill anything. It just replaces the black cover under the glove box.

+1
    This may be a stupid question, but how does it work if no other openings are being created to let more air in? Also, is it compatible with the performance power filter kit. I read on Skips page that the cool air intake should not be used with any Riva kit. So that flat filter and the cool air intake are two different things?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information