Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hot Waring Light

Question did anyone drill out the screen in the impeller housing that the IC uses for cold water. Im having the hot waring light on the muffler and I was wondering if I drill out the plastic screen will this increase the flow to the IC and the exhust cooling.

I are ready checked the Water strainer( it was clean), plumbing, and I have the Shorty water box.

I think the amount of flow is limited by the plastic filter in that pump housing

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by superblownrxp View Post
    Question did anyone drill out the screen in the impeller housing that the IC uses for cold water. Im having the hot waring light on the muffler and I was wondering if I drill out the plastic screen will this increase the flow to the IC and the exhust cooling.

I are ready checked the Water strainer( it was clean), plumbing, and I have the Shorty water box.

I think the amount of flow is limited by the plastic filter in that pump housing

Any suggestions?
    I did. I raced with this set up and no red flag on my RXP. exept for the Red Bikini on the beach as I practiced on a Saturday . This is what Jammer 1 thinks as of the plastic screen on the pump. It's just a screen to filter the debri. I drilled mine but not completly take off the honey comb filter. The one that really regulates your water flow is the washer with a color code on the pump. you don't mess with that. RXP is yellow. as long as I got that water strainer I am good as of the holes that I drilled. The reason that I didn't completely open that hole up is if something big enough get's in there, then you have a blockage in the system and not even the Groco can save ya. here's some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ME 014.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	72389  

Thanks man

Jammer,

What're you all feeding props out your way?

Quote Originally Posted by VaRedneck View Post
    Jammer,

What're you all feeding props out your way?
    so far it's on a strict diet of San Diego rocks

What?!

You didn't get the memo that those things are supposed to be on strictly a liquid diet.

Quote Originally Posted by VaRedneck View Post
    What?!

You didn't get the memo that those things are supposed to be on strictly a liquid diet.

LOL!

+1
    Gees Jammer. That impeller and wear ring look like crap. What were you doing? Checkin your look in the mirror and run over a rock bar? Pay attention! (I kid, I kid. No, really, kidding)

OBJ

Quote Originally Posted by outboard john View Post
    Gees Jammer. That impeller and wear ring look like crap. What were you doing? Checkin your look in the mirror and run over a rock bar? Pay attention! (I kid, I kid. No, really, kidding)

OBJ
    It wasn't my fault.....it was the girl on a red bikini with big boobies on the beach

+1
    Guys, Jammer was probably showing off, flexing, riding with one hand on the handlebar and the other on the seat with his legs in the air.

Jammer, quit showing off and shit like this wont happen....ha ha....I bet the big boobies bikini chick was some european male tourist wearing his speedos and flexing his chest muscles for you...ha ha.!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information