New Member Question for 2006 RXP.

I just bought a 2006 RXP w/ 2 year warrenty. Im aware of the washers to be replaced but I will wait till the warrenty is almost up. What should I do w/ a budget about $800. I was thinking about the Riva rear exhaust but w/ labor and all it was going to be around $500 total price. Does the Riva exhaust make the ski sound more awesome? Is the sound worth the upgrade? What would be the best option for the price of $800? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne68007 View Post
    Im aware of the washers to be replaced but I will wait till the warrenty is almost up.
    Mistake #1 and a big one at that. If you're worried about voiding the warranty, ask your dealer if he will upgrade your SC clutch to the new '08 model spec under warranty. Until then, forget modding the boat IMO.

yeah, some dealers wont cover "blown engine" be careful!!!!

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne68007 View Post
    I just bought a 2006 RXP w/ 2 year warrenty. Im aware of the washers to be replaced but I will wait till the warrenty is almost up. What should I do w/ a budget about $800. I was thinking about the Riva rear exhaust but w/ labor and all it was going to be around $500 total price. Does the Riva exhaust make the ski sound more awesome? Is the sound worth the upgrade? What would be the best option for the price of $800? Thanks.
    I agree, swap SC clutch washers first and foremost!!!! If your SC washers go, you'll need way more than 800.00 to fix.
    After you can start with Riva Rear intake, Rear exhaust, and other stage I componants. (Intake grate, impeller & OPAS block offs)

AP

Thread Information