Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Toy - 2006 RXT

First, hello to all! I've been lurking for quite a while and I almost feel like I know some of you guys already. I hope to meet some of you in the near future...

Anyway, I picked up my new 2006 RXT last weekend. As of today, I now have 7 hours on it and will probably put a few more on it this afternoon! So far it has been a blast. It is quite different from my '96 XP but the extra storage, range, and stability are nice pluses. I'm able to see parts of the lake now that I just really couldn't before. I settled on the RXT over the RXP since I usually ride on a rough lake (Lanier, and if you've ever been there you know what I'm talking about), two up riding comfort, and the ability to tow. I think I made the right decision becuase I'm really enjoying the versatility.

As with most people on this board, I'm a speed freak and I'll be looking to hit 70 in the near future. So far I've hit 66.3 on my GPS. I'll probably make a post in the Performance Forum, as I'm trying to decide on the Riva or R&D Stage 1 kits or just piecing parts together.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to all and I look forward to chatting with you guys as I join the few that are trying to build fast three seaters!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006_rxt_636.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	4275   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06_10_06_1214_366.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	4276  

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    sweet! congrats on the purchase and above all, welcome to the forum! you found THE best possible site for what ur lookin to do

Looks like another fast 06!!

Congrats on your purchase!!!

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    sweet! congrats on the purchase and above all, welcome to the forum! you found THE best possible site for what ur lookin to do
    Shibby,
    If you need someone to test out that carbon fiber rear seat while you're waiting for your hull, just let me know! That thing is sweet. The sound alone is going to be awesome ...

+1
    you are to late I am still trying to talk him or Red into letting me borrow one, so you are second

Quote Originally Posted by shhr
    you are to late I am still trying to talk him or Red into letting me borrow one, so you are second
    Too late I guess... Seems I'll have to save up for my own!

+1
    I think we are both out of luck

but if you are interested PM Shibby I think he is working on a new list of people that want one

Congrats Just got one too. Now can that OPAS and get a Wedge.Oh and some nice Reg #'s too.

+1
    Hey ksharK, I have 2006 GTX Limited and also ride in Lanier, I am close to 40 hours on the ski since March. Weird how riding the deep water is smoother at 40 mpg than 25! My ski is a the light princess blue one. I am always looking for fellow RXP/RXT riders. I will keep an eye out for the new red one. Where do you typically launch from?. I bought my ski from Jet Thrust in Lawernceville, where did you buy your ski from?

Quote Originally Posted by RebelYelle
    Hey ksharK, I have 2006 GTX Limited and also ride in Lanier, I am close to 40 hours on the ski since March. Weird how riding the deep water is smoother at 40 mpg than 25! My ski is a the light princess blue one. I am always looking for fellow RXP/RXT riders. I will keep an eye out for the new red one. Where do you typically launch from?. I bought my ski from Jet Thrust in Lawernceville, where did you buy your ski from?
    Richard, good to hear from another Lake Lanier rider! I'll also keep a look out for you. I usually ride with a friend of mine that has an '04 GP1300R. He hangs out on the other side of the board.

90% of the time I launch from Old Federal. Where do you launch? Another friend stores his boat at Lazy Days, so some times I'm over that way. We'll definitely have to hook up out on the water some day!

I also bought my ski from Jet Thrust. I've been going there for a few years now and have absolutley no reason to go anywhere else. They have always treated me great. I prefer to do my own work, so I'm normally just there for parts but I did have my XP serviced there once. I highly recommend them to anyone in the area for sales, service, and parts!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information