Central Fla Big Bore

I'm gonna be traveling back and forth to the central Florida area (Tampa) this summer and would like some info on tuners/engine builders in the area. My ski is currently a ported 1300 efi, but I am getting the itch for the BIG BORE again. I have no free time less patience to tackle this project myself. I would like to drop it off and pick it up on my next trip down, with the ski ready to go. I understand the politics in recommending one person over another so please feel free to send me a pm regarding this and I assure you it will stay private.

Thanks. David Carver

+1

Thumbs up

everyone knows my answer to thatTAKE IT TO JIMHE HAS THE BIG BORES FIGURED OUT AND WONT BUST YOUR BALLS ON THE PRICE, NOT MENTION ONE BAD A%S SHOP TO DO IT.

+1
    Take It To Jim,jims The Man

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by CARVER View Post
    I'm gonna be traveling back and forth to the central Florida area (Tampa) this summer and would like some info on tuners/engine builders in the area. My ski is currently a ported 1300 efi, but I am getting the itch for the BIG BORE again. I have no free time less patience to tackle this project myself. I would like to drop it off and pick it up on my next trip down, with the ski ready to go. I understand the politics in recommending one person over another so please feel free to send me a pm regarding this and I assure you it will stay private.

Thanks. David Carver
    Glad to see they listened to you and kept it private If I was in the Tampa area you bet I would have no issues putting my ski in Jim's hands. Oh yeah there are not to many people on this forum I would let touch my Ski.

Jim just fired up another 1390 yesterday, and it sounded real good (he held the phone next to it so I could hear it run). I'll be breaking it in this weekend.

BTW - there are very few people that I would consider leaving my ski with and Jim is on top of that very short list.

Thanks for the referals guys. I'll be talking to Jim soon, it sounds like he offers the same level of service that I'm used to.
    NOW, who wants to help me find a new winter/vacation home for my mom and dad. Man, I love my parents but I'd just as soon get kicked in the nuts as have to deal with this. Maybe I should just let my wife take over those duties and I'll just hang out at Jim's.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!

Thread Information