Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Manahawkin Riders!

I was supposed to meet several Manahawkin riders out on the bay this morning, so off I went, It`s a good trip to get to the bay, so I don`t see or hear anybody and say what`s up??? I call 1 of the riders and he says, it`s to windy, maybe we`ll go out later, wells all`s I have to say is Meow you pussies You guys know who you are, cough cough Dr Len and friends cough cough, you sallies, I stayed out there for several hours, since I was close to Beach Haven, I picked up fuel at Morrison`s for the ride home. Suck on my thru hull Dr. hahahahahaha ...PR...

+1
    Yeah, that's it, Andy- you get in his sh*t!

Quote Originally Posted by Vman
    Yeah, that's it, Andy- you get in his sh*t!

...PR...

Pussies I'll give you Pussies.What kind of a guy goes from a V8 Ford to a German Roller Skate. Maybe you should take a lesson from your wife She has a way cooler car than you. LOL Oh maybe if you paint a #6 on the doors that might help But I don't think so Ha Ha Ha

I hope these guys from Jersey and NY dont back out on us at the Freedom Ride!!! You guys better come no matter what the weather..Where's the dedication!!! LOL!!!

+1
    Hey PR
    I would have met up with you if I would have known you were out.
    I took my ski over to LBI to hang out with my parents and never put it in the water because the guy I was supposed to meet couldn't make it. I ended up sitting on the beach and watched the boat races in Beach Haven....
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DrewNJ
    Hey PR
    I would have met up with you if I would have known you were out.
    I took my ski over to LBI to hang out with my parents and never put it in the water because the guy I was supposed to meet couldn't make it. I ended up sitting on the beach and watched the boat races in Beach Haven....
    Doug
    Cool, Yeah I went all the way from Crowleys to the stink house and called the wussie, saying where the hell are you guys, and all I got was, it`s to windy crying.gif boo hoo hoo, wah wah wah! change that diaper already Lenny!...
    So I went over to Morrison`s, to bad the restaurant burned down, good flounder sandwhich there, anyways fueled up for the ride back home. I was out a little over 4 hours and went a total of 86 miles round trip, so Dr. suck on my pipe! ...PR...

Hey Len, I hope Vman is riding your a$$ for this one!

+1
    Just as long as you know that I wasn't there. I had nothing to do with it. If I would have told you that I'd meet you in the bay- I would have been there.

+1
    My Honda buddy Jay, told me that Dr. Len was supposed to meet up with him on Sat. in Lanoaka Harbor and guess what?

Quote Originally Posted by Vman
    My Honda buddy Jay, told me that Dr. Len was supposed to meet up with him on Sat. in Lanoaka Harbor and guess what?

Wow! He said he was waiting for his buddy Jay to go out on Sunday too! Hmmmm, I see a pattern here

I know if you were going you would have tied up Dr. Len and Dragged him behind your ski! ...PR...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information