+1

Rider Registration for the 2nd Annual Operation Helping Hero's Freedom Ride

Hello Everyone,

We are just under 2 months now before we depart on our 2nd Annual Operation Helping Hero's Freedom Ride from Annapolis, MD. on July 11th heading to Quantico Marine Corps Base. On Saturday July 12th we will meet at Leesylvania State Park for a Ride to Washinfton D.C. We will leave the park at 10:00 a.m. with a riders meeting at 9:30 a.m. We will have a picnic at the park upon our return. Anyone interested in riding with us to Washington D.C. is asked to go to our website at www.easternpariverrunners.com to register.Go to the contact page for our e-mail address and phone number. Leave your name, address, phone number and e-mail address for each rider and passenger. If you are interested in doing the complete 4 day event with us there are still some limited openings contact us soon because of base restrictions.

Thanks and hope to hear from all of you.

bump

+1

Hey Bro

I just got back. I left my phone at home this morning. If Ken can over night it thats fine, I can use it for a ticket and braclet sale in front of Walmart and if not I can pick it up Saturday. So what ever works best not a big deal either way. WE may need another support boat do you know anyone who might be willing to donate their time.

Ride

Me and my group of 5 will see you on Saturday @ the park. I went last year with the DC group when it was the DC freedom ride. Nice time, Nice water & nice people. Keep me posted, let me know if yall need anything...

ItzMunch

Thread Information