"The Best Never Rest"

Tupelo June 21-22

The Third Annual Tupelo Water Craft Cup Will Now Incorporate An Invitational Rail Jam Featuring The Mid-souths Best Wakeboarders. The Event Will Take Place June 21-22 At Veterans Memorial Park In Tupelo, Ms. The Rail Jam Is Planned For Saturday Afternoon With The Watercraft Racing Happening All Day Saturday And Sunday. This Event Is Part Of The Surf & Turf Regional Series. More Info To Come Soon, But Look Forward To Some Good Purse Money For Both Events And One Of The Most Exciting Extreme Sports Events In The Mid South!!

Who All Will Be Attending This Race?

Trace Mills was hurt at the races in Tupelo, MS on Sunday! I did not see the crash but he hit a concrete drain culvert head on at full speed at one end of the lake. The boat is demolished. He has a few broken bones and was in the hospital. If anyone knows his status please post it.
    Get Well Trace!
    Duane Hawk #831

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    trace get well soon... preliminary reports from the few people that i talked to said both legs are broken and he has some broken ribs, hopefully someone can provide some more information

Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    Trace Mills was hurt at the races in Tupelo, MS on Sunday! I did not see the crash but he hit a concrete drain culvert head on at full speed at one end of the lake. The boat is demolished. He has a few broken bones and was in the hospital. If anyone knows his status please post it.
    Get Well Trace!
    Duane Hawk #831

There is a thread going on over at pwctoday that is keeping up on his status.

http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=177514

Get well Trace.

"The Best Never Rest"
    I really appreciate all the kind words and prayers it's really helped me get through this horrible accident. With out yall these 2 in half weeks would have been really hard. But im doing MUCH better now. They have moved me from the 5th floor down to the rehab section of the hospital. Ive been here for 4 days now. I'm starting to be able to sit up and walk a little bit with a walker aswell as bend my right leg that has the rods through the femur. The Nurse actually just got done taking all of my staples out of my right leg and the cuts are almost healed.

I wound up breaking my back disc number 4 and 5 in my lower back i believe, right femur really close to the joint in my pelvis which now has 2 rods and a pin holding it together, had a nasty cut on my right shin that chipped the bone but not majorly and it got infected with Ecoli and something else and had to have surgery again to get it cleaned out. It looks alot better now almost healed up the skin actually started to grow around the staples before they came out. spranged my right wrist a lil bit and my left ankle. my left ankle has a bit of road rash on the left side.

The Dr. is gonna let me go home on tuesday!

Thanks,
    Trace Mills #521

Thread Information