My stimulus check

well i havent gotten it yet, but i already spent all of the money on my ski. I got a good deall on a gp that was worked with a bunch of parts, but i took what i needed and sold the ski for what i paud, getting umi steering, beach house sponsons, and a billet gas cap out of the deal.

I bought new mats (hydroturf) and riva plate and grate. They didnt make the trim tabs, so i got a set from pro-tec. and the last piece was the TDR waterbox, which just came on thursday. all thats left to do is wax it and i'll be on the water. check it out:

+1
    Nice !!! First GP you owned? If it is, you gonna have a blast with it. This is mine '97. Only things changed on it is the rideplate (riva) scoopgrate (R&D) trimtabs (riva) Riva sponsons, but they gonna be changed for worx. Stock milled head, Flame arrestors and a solas impeller
    Last edited by aruba yamaha; 05-17-2008 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aruba yamaha View Post
    Nice !!! First GP you owned? If it is, you gonna have a blast with it. This is mine '97. Only things changed on it is the rideplate (riva) scoopgrate (R&D) trimtabs (riva) Riva sponsons, but they gonna be changed for worx. Stock milled head, Flame arrestors and a solas impeller
    yeah it is the first gp, but i had a 01 gp1200r for a month. my dad seen it uncovered one day, seen the 1200 stickers, and told me to get rid of it. so i sold it to my best friend, got this one with only 15 original hours ant the end of june last year. had a lot of fun with it, but on over 50 hours, and then for this year got all of the parts. the best part is that i hang right next to my old 1200, maybe 1 or 2 mph less, and i think my ski now is a lot more fun than the 1200. If anything, my dad did me a favor

I have a intake grate for your ski if your interested in it I'll let you have if for $75 plus shipping. I'm needing a set of trim tabs for my ski, and I've had this sitting around the shop for several years now. Its a R&D PRO series intake grate.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath GP1200 View Post
    I have a intake grate for your ski if your interested in it I'll let you have if for $75 plus shipping. I'm needing a set of trim tabs for my ski, and I've had this sitting around the shop for several years now. Its a R&D PRO series intake grate.
    damn, where were you 2 weeks ago??? i bought the riva grate. thanks anyway.

Thread Information