+1

Liquid Militia Girl

LIQUID MILITIA GIRL

I have always wondered at the 'girl' wording, since I'm long gone a woman, but that is how the fountain of youth works in sponsorships! Liquid Militia Core Wear was inspired by my best pal Paul Schulte. We were discussing once upon a time about oh say 4 years ago what was the most extreme thing we could do?

Now if you knew the Hellwoman and Pablo The Great, right away you'd roll your eyes since we are anything but schlucks. From the outside view we extreme it all, so I said to him 'swimming pools and hot tubs'. Now you have to imagine I've been shooting class 3 and 4 rapids on a personal watercraft, climbing mountains of rolling waves, rescuing, racing at warped speed for most of my life, and yes I guess I was a Liquid Militia Girl prior to puberty. But it just got better with elevated hormones!

So, the Liquid Militia concept was not only inspired by my best friend, but put into action. PTG doesn't do anything without speed or motion. I would like to concur with that myself. PTG is a horsepower harnessed testosterone junkie. We both like an occasional adrenaline flush from time to time. Right now he's down in Mexico getting one of his, and I just left the American River at north of the Chili Bar training in some great whitewater flows with 20 other swiftwater professionals.

Saw some other 'girls' on the water as well, the National team was out training in the gates while I was running the boys through their paces. Their paddle craft was womaned by a 6 horse team, and it was cool to see other Liquid Militia Girls on the move!

Stay tuned, our LQM Girls are getting geared up for a fast and furious summer! Consider this an appetizer.

Get Wet or Go Home Girls! Yeah, that's my style.

Shawn-out

PS: Thanks to Kawasaki Motors for my ride, the JET SKI that saves lives!

+1
    I've always wanted to do the white-water on a watercraft. Those pics are sweet.

Wow that looks pretty crazy ! i wonder how hard it is to manuver in that strong current .

+1
    http://flickr.com/photos/k38shawn/2523318586/

Here's a quick clip...it depends entirely on the flow, the gradient, obstacles and or hazards..you really have to pick your line way ahead going downstream, heading up into the current can be challenging but is much more stable...not much room for error, fixed objects such as rocks will destroy your PWC...so it's what I call 'Technical' to be good...

Thread Information