Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RXP vs RXP-X

RXP vs RXP-X

First off, I searched around for this but didn't find anything so if this is a double thread please let me know!

Anyways...

I bought a 2007 Sea Doo RXP (215 hp) last year and of course they come out with the 2008 RXP-X.

So, this dilemma brought up a few questions...

a.) Could my Sea Doo RXP be faster than a stock RXP-X if I added Riva Stage 2?

b.) Is it worth it to just sell my RXP (which has 50 hours and I would hope for about $8,500-$9,000) and just buy an RXP-X?

c.) Has anyone done a comparison race between a RXP Stage 2 and RXP-X?

Thanks for any help!

I hate things that don't work! SearayEX12's Avatar
    They have not released the exact acceleration times for the stage II RXP to the stage II RXPX, yet. The stage II RXP will be faster than a stock RXPX. The rest just perform a search there has been much discussion of it.

+1
    Keep your current ski and just mod it man. Its fun to mod and even better to smoke X's on the lake

Quote Originally Posted by aha View Post
    Keep your current ski and just mod it man. Its fun to mod and even better to smoke X's on the lake
    I am begining to like you aha. according to the So Cal your shiss ka bob were awesome LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Revlet View Post
    First off, I searched around for this but didn't find anything so if this is a double thread please let me know!

Anyways...

I bought a 2007 Sea Doo RXP (215 hp) last year and of course they come out with the 2008 RXP-X.

b.) Is it worth it to just sell my RXP (which has 50 hours and I would hope for about $8,500-$9,000) and just buy an RXP-X?

Thanks for any help!
    I will let you be the Judge. READ. log in at PWCToday, click on racing-general, click on page 7...scroll down to the topic "2008 Mark Hahn 300 Comraderie by "Outlaw Racing" Jammer 1 is Outlaw Racing............to catch up and pass 1 RXP-X is a blessing........to pass 2 RXP-X is a head ache trying to figure it out.
    Why, How and I think I am dead and went to haven?.... one of the RXP-X I passed was definitely a female. It took me awhile to passed that "X" due to that.... she has a fine A$$ bouncing all over the RXP-X seat and my mind went to La La Land watching the bouncing A$$ part. That wetsuit fits her like a glove the Pink Helmet was a dead give away too.
    Last edited by Jammer 1; 05-19-2008 at 04:46 AM.

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    +1
    I beat the dog piss out of a Tx and Px yesterday. I even let the dude on the Px have the jump and I still caught and passed him in an ugly way. Guy was cool. He didnt know what an intake grate was. I told him to get on here and do some looking at the new R&D for his Px.

Quote Originally Posted by Revlet View Post

Anyways...

Thanks for any help!

well there are tonnes and tonnes of modification you can do to your rxp compared to the little you can do with the x. The x only has stage 1 for now but i heard with the stage 2 for the x you can get 80mph and the stage 3 for the rxp is 80mph(according to riva) but alot of guy's like jd1 has gone with a turbo...... but it's up 2 u

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1 View Post
    the Pink Helmet was a dead give away too.
    I thought Nils had a pink helmet?

+1
    I am begining to like you aha. according to the So Cal your shiss ka bob were awesome LOL!
    Get the bbq together Kabob for pump tuning

Quote Originally Posted by H2HO View Post
    I thought Nils had a pink helmet?
    NO, he has a pink helmet with 2 pony tails sticking out and glued to the left and right side of the helmet.....don't ask me why? He said that is his thinking helmet?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information