Season off to a bad start

Hello everyone, I am a new guy to the forum. I have an 05 rxt that I just put back into the water this season after being winterized by the dealer. I have brought it to be winterized every winter since buying the machine in 05. I have 40 hours on it. It ran fine last season, but yesturday on the water i was only gettin about 6500 rpm. I was thinking mabe bad plugs and gas but after getting it home i read on here to check the supercharger impeller, and unfortunatly it spins. I guess my real question is could there be engine damage from the ceramics? I was on the water for no more than 15 min because i knew something was wrong.

I also pulled the plugs at first to check those and they had oil on them, I am not sure if thats a good thing either.

Thanks for the help.

Worcester MA
    I would venture to say the ceramics are shot.
    I am not familiar enough withwhat needs to be done to clean that up. I am sure others here are.

Visalia, Ca

Thanks for the information. I am just confused as to whether or not there is a chance it is just slipping and has not completely let go yet? I contacted my dealer and they said that they did 6 or 7 last summer. They said they replace it with the metal washers and rebuild kit from sea doo. They also suggested pulling the motor to make sure there are no particles of ceramic if need be.

Thread Information