When will mine be in?

Does anyone have any clue when the SHO's will hit Michigan. I bought mine back in Febuary. I call the Dealer every week and he keeps saying soon. I got a letter from Yamaha back in Early April saying mid May. Just wondered if anyone heard of when the Michigan deliveries will be....Justin

On that note, anybody know when they will hit Montana. where have they got to now. i am very excited to pick up new SHO.

New Hampshire Physically, Maine/Canada Mentally!
    I put a deposit down in New Hampshire for an FX SHO Cruiser in red on 9/30/07. It has not come in yet to the dealer.

The dealership has been very nice to me. I like them. I think it's all the factory in my case.
    Last edited by mlbfan86; 05-20-2008 at 03:04 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbfan86 View Post
    I put a deposit down in New Hampshire for an FX SHO Cruiser in red on 9/30/07. It has not come in yet to the dealer.

The dealership has been very nice to me. I like them. I think it's all the factory in my case.
    I put my deposit down the first week of September & I got my ski last week, so you should have about 3 more weeks to wait.

Jim

My ski has finally arrived - I'm paying for it today and hopefully it will get shipped out in a couple of days.

I'm buying it from Bert's Mega Mall in Covina, California

Still waiting in Georgia too!!! Guess Georgia isn't on their mind ,maybe I will have Ray Charles sing it to them!!!!

New Hampshire Physically, Maine/Canada Mentally!
    My FX SHO Cruiser Red just came off the truck to the dealer today. The dealer just needs to assemble... finish paperwork...

They got a blue in a bit earlier and then mine came in today. So it seems the factory is starting to churn them out to NH.

Glad the wait is over...

Now I can feel more a part of the Green Hulk Forums!

Here in the DFW area you won't find any on the floor but if you put a $500 deposit down you will have one within a week. I called around to dealers, decided on the closest one, and put my deposit down last Thursday and picked mine up today. Of the four dealers I called, they were all getting SHO's within a week.

Bad thing is, you will pay MSRP and every stinking "prep" fee you can think of, my dealer wouldn't even give me a full tank of gas. My salesman was really cool, but he made it pretty clear that there would be no negotiation. He had the advantage cause that SHO wouldn't be there for a day if I passed on it and we both knew it.

If you want your luxury toy at this early stage all you can do is bend over...

It's gotta be soon. I've been riding mine for two months.

JUst got it yesterday!

The dealer told me he had been recieving them for about 2 weeks now. But I ordered a blue one. Yesterday at 9 am I got the call. Much faster than expected. But what a gas hog 1.5 hours I got the low fuel warning. Time to go hurt my wallet today to fill her up. ....At least it burns 87.. Dealer also told me it might be July before another blue one comes in.....Thank you to everybody for the updates....Justin

Thread Information