Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Whats the Turn around time when sending SC to Jerry?

I am looking into sending my SC to Jerry and am wondering how long the SC will be gone for? Also I am not possitive it has ceramic or metal washers in it, what is the best way to check to see what type of washers are in it? I just picked my RXT up last friday but after hearing how bad and fast things can go wrong I would rather not take the chance.
    David

The turn around on your supercharger is as fast as the shipping takes. Jerry rebuilds it the same night that he gets it, and he ships it back the next day!! As far as the washers go, when you pull your supercharger you can see if they are metal are ceramic. I changed my washers as soon as I got my ski, so I never experienced failure. From all the things that I read, it is not worth taking the chance. SEND IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    +1
    Ditto on that. He had it back to me dam fast!

So it looks like im going to be sending it off to him. I was looking on his site to find the washers and Im not sure exactly which they are. What is the total cost going to be? I see that he charges 50 for the install and 15 for shipping so what is the final cost going to be?
    david

Quote Originally Posted by flyguytki View Post
    So it looks like im going to be sending it off to him. I was looking on his site to find the washers and Im not sure exactly which they are. What is the total cost going to be? I see that he charges 50 for the install and 15 for shipping so what is the final cost going to be?
    david
    Here's the link for 06-07's. Just search on 'washers' for 05's, etc.
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=381
    Go to the store and place an order for the washers and pay for them. In the 'memo' section explain that you are sending your SC to him to install the washers. Pack up the sc and include a check for the labor ($50) Jerry will add the $15 shipping to your washer order when it comes thru. Jerry has always gotten them back in 7 days at the most but depends on shipping.
    Last edited by Green Hulk; 05-19-2008 at 11:28 PM.

You should be looking at roughly $180 if all you need is washers. That price inlcudes shipping your sc to jerry, washers, labor cost, and the return shipping. Jerry will also fully inspect your sc so there is a chance other parts may be necessary but if not he would never tell you that you need them. This also all depends on how many hours are on your sc.

Use this link for help and make sure that when you purchase off of the online store that you enter "greenhulk" into the coupon redemption box during checkout.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...071#post243071

Too damn fast to be believed

Alright so im convinced, Im heading to the garage right now to pull the SC, hopefully can have it shipped out to him tommrow morning to have it back by memorial day. Id much rather get it done and never have to worry about it than always be praying it never goes. What all needs to be included besides a check for 65 and The SC packed Very WELL?
    david

Alright so im convinced, Im heading to the garage right now to pull the SC, hopefully can have it shipped out to him tommrow morning to have it back by memorial day. Id much rather get it done and never have to worry about it than always be praying it never goes. What all needs to be included besides a check for 65 and The SC packed Very WELL?
    david
    You won't be sorry!

david

Keep in mind shipping takes time! I'm not sure where your located but there are only 4 shipping days left between now and memorial day weekend! I'm sure you can do next day shipping if need be but thats more $$

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information