+1

so i just bought a new car

so i was gona go out and get a new cobalt. this thing comes in the mail from my gm card saying if i go in today i get 1100 bucks towards a gm car.

im like okay well let me go down and see what they will give me for trade in on my car. i go down pick out a new cobalt i like 17g comes with every thing but a sunroof. i even got a remote car starter didnt even know they came with one. were siting down table i owe 1000 bucks more then what my car is worth i tell them ill put a grand down and he like so thats 3 grand total towards your new car.

im like how so. he goes well you get 1500 bucks for gm loyalty, 500 bucks back on a cobalt and 1100 bucks from you gm card (only 100 of which i earned the other 1000 they just gave me) and then the 1000 im putting down. they got some killer rebates going on.

unlike last time i got every thing i want this time. i just cant believe there knocking 3g off the car i dont see how they could be making any money.

So you got another Cobalt? How do you like that car overall?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    So you got another Cobalt? How do you like that car overall?
    yah. i loved the car i was jut sorry i got the stripped down model last time. yah well i would have keeped it but i cant tow with the one i had the new one i can tow with. the old one i was averaging 33.5 mpg and half was city half was highway. this time i got every thing i wanted in the car.

i think its safe to say i didn't like it i wouldn't have gotten a second one lol. i put 28,000 on the old one and only had one problem which the head door broke.

the new dealership is alot better to

Quote Originally Posted by stingray152003 View Post
    yah. i loved the car i was jut sorry i got the stripped down model last time. yah well i would have keeped it but i cant tow with the one i had the new one i can tow with. the old one i was averaging 33.5 mpg and half was city half was highway. this time i got every thing i wanted in the car.

i think its safe to say i didn't like it i wouldn't have gotten a second one lol. i put 28,000 on the old one and only had one problem which the head door broke.

the new dealership is alot better to
    Good deal. I like that car. Just haven't heard much about it...how the ride is, performance, etc. The new SS coming out looks like it could be a lot of fun. What model did you get? I'd like to get something like a used Cobalt once I graduate from college here in a couple years. Seems like a nice affordable and economical vehicle, and with gas prices the way they are 33.5mpg sounds great!

And congrats on the new purchase!

+1
    i had the ls i got the lt1 this time. the ride is pretty nice my dad who drives a caddy was even pretty impressed with the ride quality. handling well its alright i for a compact.

the ss suspension is way different thought and handles better but has a stiffer ride. i shout for the turbo cobalt though will have a lot more power.

Thread Information