Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ok,im ready!

+1

ok,im ready!

Guys,whats up! Most of you know about my 1500cc stroker BB.Still tuning,blah;blah,blah..........its pulling harder than ever last weekend in severe heat,poor RAD conditions.I hate to say it BUT im ready for a conversion ski next year.Im confident i can get this 1500 triple up to 88mph at my 4100+' elevation.Not bad,but im looking for a 400hp motor.Really looking at the SHO motor. Maybe i should wait for 2 seasons for all the goodies to come out for it.Been building 2 stroke GPR's since 01' and i guess i need a new challenge.Currently,my BB 06' single piper dominates everything up here with ease.The triple,FORGET IT! This BB triple project will be my last 2 stroke build.I want to see mid 90's at my elevation.No more messing around.Its time to take the other road and venture into the 4 stroke,big hp route.I rode Hydrotoys conversion and loved it! Mark has done extensive work with this new found setup.Ive seen the Rotax power but 'personal prefrence' is to stay Yamaha.....thats just me.I feel the SHO motor will bring huge hp #'s along with good realiablity.Well,i hope it does.Jerry,what are you going to tell the wife when the SHO motor is sitting in a GPR?

Im looking forward to the challenge of building a complete different monster,other than a 2 stroke.

+1
    Looking forward to seeing it done. A lot more work and a lot more expense with a 4 stroke (and more expense when things go wrong) but the results of forced induction are almost endless.... Find a nano tech GPR hull and go for your life !!

sounds good.

Bout time

Quote Originally Posted by 08GPR View Post
    Hey guys,

Have tried with no luck yet through Yamaha Japan and am still waiting on USA to get my hands on the engine. Any of you guys know where I could source one???? I know they are still fairly new but I don't want to wait years for this.

Hey Woody, bout time someone else thought of this! I'm determined to get this done however think you may beat me to it cause I've been tryin to source an engine from everywhere but might have to wait a little while yet. Keep us posted on it

+1
    thats great news Woody!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WATER WOODY View Post
    Guys,whats up! Most of you know about my 1500cc stroker BB.Still tuning,blah;blah,blah..........its pulling harder than ever last weekend in severe heat,poor RAD conditions.I hate to say it BUT im ready for a conversion ski next year.Im confident i can get this 1500 triple up to 88mph at my 4100+' elevation.Not bad,but im looking for a 400hp motor.Really looking at the SHO motor. Maybe i should wait for 2 seasons for all the goodies to come out for it.Been building 2 stroke GPR's since 01' and i guess i need a new challenge.Currently,my BB 06' single piper dominates everything up here with ease.The triple,FORGET IT! This BB triple project will be my last 2 stroke build.I want to see mid 90's at my elevation.No more messing around.Its time to take the other road and venture into the 4 stroke,big hp route.I rode Hydrotoys conversion and loved it! Mark has done extensive work with this new found setup.Ive seen the Rotax power but 'personal prefrence' is to stay Yamaha.....thats just me.I feel the SHO motor will bring huge hp #'s along with good realiablity.Well,i hope it does.Jerry,what are you going to tell the wife when the SHO motor is sitting in a GPR?

Im looking forward to the challenge of building a complete different monster,other than a 2 stroke.
    GPR + SHOengine is being done at the moment, you might even see it at MB, and it aint me either.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 1 View Post
    GPR + SHOengine is being done at the moment, you might even see it at MB, and it aint me either.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by WATER WOODY View Post

There goes the neighborhood... After following the 1500 build I cant F*n wait to see this one!!!! Make it happen woody and take real good notes for me

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 1 View Post
    nice

BLACK MAGIC HEADERS hydrojunkie's Avatar
    +1
    Very Cool Woody. Looking Foward To See Your Thread. =d> =d> =d>

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information