Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1

Embarassing moment : Pulled over by cop in my own driveway

man... rough summer i lost track of how many times i been pulled over by cops this summer alone ALREADY

the worst of them happen today, talk about embarassing i'm on the phone comin home from the card store to buy my ex-girlfriend a sarcastic birthday card since her birthday is this weekend. i was talkin to Jeff (j3ff on the forum) on the phone just bullshitting and whatnot... just as i'm about to turn into the cul de sac i live in, i see a cop about 100 yards back fast approaching... DAMNIT, not again ... i pull in to my court, half way back up the driveway and he whips around the corner and flips on his lights...

so now i got all my neighbors outside, my parents on the front steps just chillen, all the landscapers cleaning up the neighborhood, and i'm i my own driveway pulled over by a cop that sucked, lol.... so now my parents walk over THINKING that it was my cousin that came over the visit because when he sees me out on the road he usually puts his sirens on and pulls me over for shits and giggles...

and of course the 100 questions from mom.. what did u do, what happened, where was he hiding, which hand did u have ur cell phone in, why didn't u use hands free, why didn't u do this...

my luck will run out eventually.... but now i gotta call my cousin and thank him again, i got off yet another fine, phew

and JEFF, we're never talking on the phone again

J3ff
    X gf almost cost you more money eh?

+1
    X GF's are nothing but grief! You shouldn't be spending your mod money on her.

+1
    i can't tell, what exactly did you got fined for.

+1
    this stop was for being on the cell phone..... i didn't get the fine or anything tho luckily

You cant be on the cell phone at all??? I thought it you could be on hands free...

I dont think he needed to put the lights on if you were in your driveway....What an a$$hole...

+1
    yea u gotta be on hands-free... i hate those dumb ear-pieces... and i dont wanna be a retard walkin around creation with a bluetooth on my ear all day, so i say the heck with it, i just hold the phone.

i've only met ONE asshole cop in all the times i been pulled over. this guy today was real cool.

the biggest dick was a rookie on the job, about 3 years ago i got pulled over about 1am... i told him about my cousin... everyone kinda knows him bc he's pretty well ranked and in the ESU division... he went back to his car, wrote me FOUR tickets, threw them in my window and said "see how your cousin likes that." ..... bad move on his part, that ordeal went on for 2 years before it got settled...

all the other cops i ever been pulled over been pretty cool including this guy... no questions asked, no attitude, just a quick conversation, they tell me take it easy buddy, just be safe, wear ur seat belt, try not to talk on the phone, try to stop completely at stop signs, etc etc.

i think the nicest cop i ever been pulled over by was surprisingly this blonde female cop... a female cop usually would crucify u, but she was nice too.

If you hate the earpieces, get yourself a phone that has speakerphone on it...And you dont have to walk aroung creation with the bluetooth earpiece, just use it in the car where you HAVE to.

Is it against the law in NY to WALK with the phone to your ear???

J3ff
    ha, here's the funny part, he does have speaker phone.

However, that's still illegal if it's in your hand.

The best way to get around this is:

If they can't see it, I'm not on it.

Steve, I`m really disappointed bro!, give up the X G/F already. women are trouble!...PR...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information