MACS INTERCOOLER RACE TEST PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS

I tried the Mac Boost Intercooler this weekend at the races when I found my Rotax one busted and leaking water in the hull.This was just the prototype and I was turning 8,500-8,550 in the heat which was a gain over the best with my Rotax of 8,400 with the same prop.I will do a back to back test when he gets his first shipment in.It should be a month or two before they will be ready.I was beet by Stan one day and Amy Green on Bo's boat both had more mods than my limited set up.They were running the Les B kit and I have the Rotax impeller but I'll take two seconds sense I would not have raced if it was not for MAC.

Thanks for all your help MAC.We finished it at midnight and water tested it right before the racing started.

how bout' some pix?

+1
    That intercooler looked badass when I sawu puttin it in Mac has a fast honda lol. Took me almost the whole 45mins to pass him in supercourse.

+1
    Awsome! I'd like to see some tests comparing it to the Riva IC too.

Mac does have a seeeeeeet looking and setup fo his IC. I like the fact that if you dont want to you dont have to drill a hole in the hul. It is a monster with a nice water flow path.

I talked to mac he is going to send me one also to try. He also said he is coming out witha a new style mounting bracket the screws into the hull beside the pump. Its like a little tray that it sits in. Mitch gained 100rpms with it but it was not a instant swap. Now we all know 100 rpms is at least .5 mph. I am hopeing that this will put my ski at 80mph with that 100 rpm. It is very heavy but everyone will like it cause you can play with that water alot. I love the fact that the water is going in the front and out the back. Smart move macc. I also want to thank macc for running Supercourse with us. Road his HONDA little lag but fast on top. thanks for such a good race.

Do you guys have pics of this? Be nice to see exactly what you are talking about

I will call Mac and ask him to e-mail me one or join the cite and poast a picture.

+1
    We were testing the production Honda IC in my ski for supercourse, as well as the Prototype RXP IC.

I dont want to post pics of the RXP prototype as its not the full production model.

This just proves I'm working on it and better keep your eyes peeled!

A Big thanks goes out to Mitch as he had enough faith in my work to try the IC out on race day for the first time ever.

Thread Information