Exclamation Any suggestions?

Hello, I bought a 1996 Seadoo Bombardier GTX (3-pass) a few months ago. Just wanted it for a little summer fun. I payed $2500, its in AMAZING shape, no fading at all! Only issue is the speedometer isnt working. It is on a brandnew trailor with a swivel wheel. Trailor is in perfect condition! My point is.. Lol, now I need money for college in the fall, so where should I start with an asking price?? I will post pics as soon as I can find my camera lol! Thank for your advice!

Banned User

May 21, 2008
    Suggested Retail Value

The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the watercraft has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Hours/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the vehicle's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.

Copyright © 2008 by Kelley Blue Book Co., All Rights Reserved. May-Aug 2008 Edition. The information in this report is intended for the personal use of the customer only and may not be sold or transmitted to another party. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions.

Shopping Tools

Sell Your WatercraftAnother ReportGet a Free Watercraft Price Quote Buy Personal Watercraft Parts

var tallElement = "ctl00_ctl00_ctl00_ContentPlaceHolderBody_ContentP laceHolder2_tallAd_TallAd_DartAd_DartAd";advertisement
    var ord = "1559595546"; document.write(''); document.write(''); document.write('');

Few sratches in the front on the gren face, to small to even show in a pic

Alex, even with the 1200 trailor I purchased, still best to start with $2200??

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardg View Post
    Alex, even with the 1200 trailor I purchased, still best to start with $2200??
    Without trailor... I think I paid 700.00 bucks for my single trailor new, So if your trailor is as good as new add some $$$

Brigantine, NJ
    you got 2500 in ski and 1200 in trialer??
    thats 3700, correct?
    start by askin 3000, but be ready to sell for 2400.
    usually older skis sell with trailer, so kbb quote is WITH trailer.
    but it is high season for selling so you might get a little more.
    good luck.

Ok, I placed a "For Sale" sign on it for $3000 obo.. Im willing to bargain, but REALLY hoping to get atleast 2500 back out of it! Thanks for help!!!

Thread Information