+1

Its a disease...lol

Just got off the phone with my dad. A friend of ours, after seeing and hearing our RXT with the GH shorty... just purchased a stage 1 kit for his 1300r...

Just last summer, the rxt had the S1 kit, and there wasnt another ski on CT river in MA, that i know of, with any aftermarket parts... so now it grows

We'll see how many others we can infect this summer...

There has to be others who have this going on too.. lol

I think there are more people out there than you think that mod, they just have no idea what they're doing. I always hear or read about someone who thinks they just gained 5mph by putting a prop or intake grate on a ski. I think if more people knew about this site and how easy and cost effective some things are along with doing it right you'd see a lot more modders out there. I mean why mod unless you need to? That was probably your buddies initial thought process. In most cases it's add just enough to beat your neighbor or hang with them.

I'll kick your RXT ass....punk soon at least

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    I think there are more people out there than you think that mod, they just have no idea what they're doing. I always hear or read about someone who thinks they just gained 5mph by putting a prop or intake grate on a ski. I think if more people knew about this site and how easy and cost effective some things are along with doing it right you'd see a lot more modders out there. I mean why mod unless you need to? That was probably your buddies initial thought process. In most cases it's add just enough to beat your neighbor or hang with them.

I just think in my neck of the woods there are very few newer 4 strokes, nevermind modded ones.. I would say there are about 20-30 skis on the water on any given sat or sunday only 1/3 to a half are 4strokes... and I've never lost to anyone, and believe me I dont think im doing anything special here... just not a lot of action... I had one guy one time ask me what i had in that thing... I laughed at him and said the same thing you got... ( he had an rxp)... and at the time i was bone stock...lol

I am hoping to see a few more people out there who mod... it would be and is great for the sport... so who knows, maybe someone will be running a rude or ckit this summer on the river... As for that guy with the fast rxt in central mass.. Im gonna whoop his ass as soon as i get the chance...yeah thats right, coming after yah, scott. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ctriverguy View Post
    I just think in my neck of the woods there are very few newer 4 strokes, nevermind modded ones.. I would say there are about 20-30 skis on the water on any given sat or sunday only 1/3 to a half are 4strokes... and I've never lost to anyone, and believe me I dont think im doing anything special here... just not a lot of action... I had one guy one time ask me what i had in that thing... I laughed at him and said the same thing you got... ( he had an rxp)... and at the time i was bone stock...lol

I am hoping to see a few more people out there who mod... it would be and is great for the sport... so who knows, maybe someone will be running a rude or ckit this summer on the river... As for that guy with the fast rxt in central mass.. Im gonna whoop his ass as soon as i get the chance...yeah thats right, coming after yah, scott. lol
    Your situation is not so different from mine or the other 2 forum members I ride with.

Yeah to that guy that rides the rivers in CT, Don't show up with your friends cuz they'll be busting your balls as you go skampering with you tail between your legs. (so there )
    Last edited by bruinsrme; 05-22-2008 at 08:54 PM.

Thread Information