Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Gas Is Cheap....

Why worry about gas.WHEN WATER IS MORE MONEY THEN GAS .People need to look around and compare water to gas .And so on with everything.Sure gas is high.Look at what ya pay for a nice Qt of water.1.30 1.50 for a qt of water. a qt. How about 6 bucks for a 16oz beer at a sporting event.Come on people quit crying about gas.Get real Sorry i just find all this whining about gas to be nuts.Look at the bigger picture people.

I have a reverse osmosis water filter system in my house. With all the money I save on water, I spend it all on crack and heroin.
    If gas is too costly, you can always mod a sail boat to go 6-7 MPH.

Dont judge me...
    yeah but how much beer to you consume in a day!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YJSONLY View Post
    yeah but how much beer to you consume in a day!!!!

MORE THEN THE GAS IT TAKE ME TO GET TO WORK. 3.5 GALLONS PER DAY

Quote Originally Posted by GPRXP Steve View Post
    I have a reverse osmosis water filter system in my house. With all the money I save on water, I spend it all on crack and heroin.
    If gas is too costly, you can always mod a sail boat to go 6-7 MPH.
    RO water! Make sure you don't DeIonize it because it will suck all the minerals out of your body and make you sick! Go idea to have RO in your house!

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    just a side note...you know that the Saudies are paying .64 cents a gallon right? and another note gas has gone from $1.15 in 1996 to $4.09 and up today. There is something seriously wrong here. It makes people sprint to the gas station everytime before the price goes up. So when everyone fills up at 4.09 then announce another jump people fill up again before it goes up. Also the government wont release the emergency supply because it is reserves for real emergencies...isnt this an emergency??? I know that "They" say that more people are driving but seriously, to make that kind of a jump over 10 years is rediculous. Plus Bush is leaving office so personally I think that hes trying to fatten his pocket for retirement. Sorry guys, just had to vent. Can you tell I drive a gas guzzler?

+1
    I really want someone to explain to me how a sitting president makes one red cent off the cost of petroleum? People keep making these absurd statements that Bush is "lining his pockets". HOW? Is Shell/Chevron/Conoco/BP sending him suitcases of money? And for what? What control does Bush have over OPEC, Eastern Europe, and Central American petroleum companies' prices for crude? There is no connection - get over the conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    I really want someone to explain to me how a sitting president makes one red cent off the cost of petroleum? People keep making these absurd statements that Bush is "lining his pockets". HOW? Is Shell/Chevron/Conoco/BP sending him suitcases of money? And for what? What control does Bush have over OPEC, Eastern Europe, and Central American petroleum companies' prices for crude? There is no connection - get over the conspiracy theories.
    Dunno either. Just a cry from those who despise him. I have yet to see any hard facts posted anywhere that shows that he has investments in commodities or anything. I am sure he does, but probably not nearly as many as others.

Not much we can do but sit back. It would not bug me as much if it would level the f**k off. Not easy to budget when your fuel costs change every effin week!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post

i'm pretty sure Bush and Chaney have heavy ties in the oil business don't and if they do they are making money off of all of us . next you'll say how does Chaney make money off of Haliburton " spell"

+1
    Come on... Bush and the oil business...

There's no telling how many dirty deals and I know someone can verify he owns oil stock or is a board member of some oil firm.

Actually a quick search of the internet and I found this article...

Bush-linked Texas company signs oil deal with Iraqi Kurds
    http://www.wsws.org/articles/2007/se...hunt-s15.shtml

Talk about FRIGGIN golden parachute plan... His family is set...

Rich get Richer and the poor poorer...

I still plan on buying gas I hate getting the boys squeezed. I guess I could go vote... not that the super delegates have more power.

WTF???

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information