Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jerry, Mike, Shibbs and Moderators:

I just want to say again, How Friendly and knowledgable this site and everyone who posts on it is! , Even if you have a complicated question or a New Person to the board with a simple question, it gets answered in a timely manner, and usually by more than one member, even if someone doesn`t have the right answer They give you their best educated guess to atleast point you in the right direction. You Gentlemen have done an Awesome job.

As alot of you know, I purchased a VW, so I registered on a VW site to learn and aquire some basic info on the GTI. Even though that site is enormous, and broken down into many many catagories, and there are members by the thousands, It is nothing like this place!

On the VW site, the responses are nothing but short, unexplained, and more often rude replies, stating: search, and this topic has already been discussed. I personally found that to be a turn off, especially being considered a newb, and seeking normal routine maintenance discussion.

Thank You Guys, for letting me post away here, I really appreciate the curtious and prompt replies, and the people I have met and corresponded with that I consider Friends!...Sincerely...PR...

I agree, thanks guys!

+1
    thanks! we've come a long way baby!

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    don't thank the admins or moderators... thank yourselves for making this the place it is. With out all of you being here, i wouldn't even have a moderator position

sure mike and jerry set this site up and offer it to us for free.... and sure all the admins and moderators try our best to keep things in check, civil, and informative, but alot of this sites success is owed to all 800+ members we have on the 4-tec side alone.

... funny story of the day. We might see a new member from long island pop up on the forum, unless i scared em away for following them, LMAO. I saw a father and son on the road today towing a 06 Red RXP. so what did i do? I just HAD to follow them completely out of my way until their next stop so i could tell them about this site, LOLOL.

+1
    if we just had some stickers!

shibb is right, it's not really us, it's you. if you guys didn't keep coming back we'd just be talking to our keyboards.

+1
    I have only the members of this forum to thank for its success. Without you this place would die out.

We have a great thing here and i thank you for it.

+1
    Even though I`ve been expelled 2 times,,,you guys are ok,,,but don`t let that crap go to your heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I`m still ,,,ALWAYS RIGHT!

+1
    the more commas hoss uses the more alcohol he's consumed!

+1
    GOD damn your good! :P

Quote Originally Posted by miketrin
    the more commas hoss uses the more alcohol he's consumed!
    I got to get to Louisiana, where th hell is the Grey Goose!? ...PR...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information