Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
  1. #1
    BLACK MAGIC HEADERS hydrojunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    3,529
    +1
    3

    The Long Awaited Exhaust For The 07 Kawi 250 X

    It's Finally On It's Way. I Have Been Waiting For About 3 Months Now. This Exhaust Will Replace Your Down Pipe And All Water Boxes. This Exhaust Is Completely Jacketed Thru To The Exit. In The Exit Pic You Can See Were The Water Flows Out.



    Why Go This Route......

    1. 200 To 300 Rpm Increase
    2. Massive Acceleration Gains
    3. O2 Bung
    4. Can Add The Gibson Muffler To It.
    5. Massive Bling Efect.



    Chris Mcclugage Is Going To Test It To Counter My Gains On It.

    The Retail Price Will Be On Or About $1095.. For The Pipes
    Or 1295.00 For The Pipes With The Muffler.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black%20Magic%20002.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	514.1 KB 
ID:	74367   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black%20Magic%20003.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	550.5 KB 
ID:	74368   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black%20Magic%20004.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	573.9 KB 
ID:	74369   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black%20Magic%20005.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	557.1 KB 
ID:	74370   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black%20Magic%20006.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	586.0 KB 
ID:	74371   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black%20Magic%20001.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	593.2 KB 
ID:	74372  

    Last edited by hydrojunkie; 05-23-2008 at 03:18 PM.


  2. #2
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrojunkie View Post
    It's Finally On It's Way. I Have Been Waiting For About 3 Months Now. This Exhaust Will Replace Your Down Pipe And All Water Boxes. This Exhaust Is Completely Jacketed Thru To The Exit. In The Exit Pic You Can See Were The Water Flows Out.



    Why Go This Route......

    1. 200 To 300 Rpm Increase
    2. Massive Acceleration Gains
    3. O2 Bung
    4. Can Add The Gibson Muffler To It.
    5. Massive Bling Efect.



    Chris Mcclugage Is Going To Test It To Counter My Gains On It.

    The Retail Price Will Be On Or About $1095.. For The Pipes
    Or 1295.00 For The Pipes With The Muffler.



    i guess being #2 on the list to test behind Macc isn't that bad

  3. #3
    Dubz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,509
    What's the weight savings on this unit compared to the stock unit?

  4. #4
    Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    5,563
    +1
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubz1 View Post
    What's the weight savings on this unit compared to the stock unit?

    figure atleast the weight of both waterboxes and the water they hold plus the cast metal on the down pipe

    when i get my set, i will yank everything and weigh it.... will also get some better video

  5. #5
    Silence! I Keel You! earthshaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northern CA Coast
    Posts
    1,616
    +1
    2
    Looks cool...although i was expecting to see a header.

    Has that Gibson look written all over it. I have a Gibson setup on my motorhome - love it.

    100% stainless? Looks like 3 piece design where rear outer jacket will slide from outside hull over internal pipe then sealed with a silicone coupler as the final step with another coupler at the turn down to hold it together?

    I like the jacket all the way as well the mandrel bends. Any idea on what you'll be able to offer it for?

    By far, best design so far.

  6. #6
    TEEBEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Southern Connecticut
    Posts
    146
    Is it all bolt on or is there cutting involved? I would like to be able to put stock pipe back on if I had to bring ski back to dealer.

  7. #7
    BLACK MAGIC HEADERS hydrojunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    3,529
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEBEE View Post
    Is it all bolt on or is there cutting involved? I would like to be able to put stock pipe back on if I had to bring ski back to dealer.
    ALL BOLT ON NO CUTTING. THE TAIL PIPE MOUNTS TO THE EXSISTING WHOLES. IT'S REALLY A BAD ASS SET UP

  8. #8
    sportman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Abu Dhabi-UAE
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrojunkie View Post
    ALL BOLT ON NO CUTTING. THE TAIL PIPE MOUNTS TO THE EXSISTING WHOLES. IT'S REALLY A BAD ASS SET UP
    how noisy or loud is it?

  9. #9
    IMO 1k for a straight pipe is way too much.

    Also how is it you can claim 200 to 300 rpm.

    Has it been tested yet, also thought it was going to be headers.
    This set up aint much more then a straight pipe that can only be used on an 07 model. Most of us now have 08 and future 09 will be the same exhuast configuration.

    Not to piss on your product but no one has tested it. From our knowledge you dont even own a Ultra. You barrowed a boat for fitting. Ill wait to hear it from Macc Racing.
    Still ya made it only for a small group of 07 owners.

    You also picked a biusness for profit to do your testing. Though I personally know Chris will give honest reviews, it wont settle well with potential buyers 07 buyers. That and Chris is turning out so many race boats at the moment I dont think he even has a stock machine to test on or the time.

  10. #10
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,992
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    IMO 1k for a straight pipe is way too much.

    Also how is it you can claim 200 to 300 rpm.

    Has it been tested yet, also thought it was going to be headers.
    This set up aint much more then a straight pipe that can only be used on an 07 model. Most of us now have 08 and future 09 will be the same exhuast configuration.

    Not to piss on your product but no one has tested it. From our knowledge you dont even own a Ultra. You barrowed a boat for fitting. Ill wait to hear it from Macc Racing.
    Still ya made it only for a small group of 07 owners.

    You also picked a biusness for profit to do your testing. Though I personally know Chris will give honest reviews, it wont settle well with potential buyers 07 buyers. That and Chris is turning out so many race boats at the moment I dont think he even has a stock machine to test on or the time.

    +1
    What happened to the "header"? This is similar to Rrated's straight pipe but this one has more "bling" and a hefty price tag.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Riva exhaust for the 09 FX HO
    By baba booey in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 09:31 PM
  2. Some Parts and Accessories for My 07 Ultra 250 are for Sale
    By ercBOOSTED in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 04:59 AM
  3. Exhaust For The Kawi
    By hydrojunkie in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 08:48 PM
  4. RIVA free flow exhaust for the SHO are now available
    By Green Hulk in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 10:09 PM
  5. Is the rotax thru hull exhaust for the RXP in stock???
    By excess in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 07:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •