+1

F/S 2 RXT Red/white 07 "make a offer"

I have 2 Rxt 07 with 25hrs, no mods, on a 07 double trailer with black diamond plate box, NO DAMAGE at all. They have a 4 years extended warranty. They are are perfect condition. If bought as a pair you get everything. Vests, tube, anchors, spare tire, ropes, a hand held gps, seadoo covers and ect. I have a f250 is killing me in gas (selling truck also), so these have to go. Make me a reasonable offer. Located in Jacksonville FL. Will consider splitting up the pair. I might keep one if that happens. I will post pics if I see anyone interested. THANKS FOR THE FUEL PRICES G.B. AND THE COMPLETE LACK OF LEADERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can relate.
    Keeping the truck cuz its paid for. I am looking at a bare bones honda or toyota to go back and forth to work

+1
    The f250 is an 06 and isn't paid for yet. But it makes me money. I just need a nice ride to get for job to job. The truck is to haul the equipment.

What are you looking to get for both jetskis complete. Im in the middleburg/Orange park area. Was looking for 2 RXP but the RXT might be ok. Shoot me a PM with your best price. JAc

+1
    Looking to get somewhere in the 20k range for the complete set up. Will post pics soon. It is not easy for me to getting rid of the ski's. My boys and wife love our weekend rides. So if you don't think this a fair price keep your comments to yourself. If you are interested don't try to nickle and dime the price. Still interested in splitting them up and keeping one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by f150vtx View Post
    Looking to get somewhere in the 20k range for the complete set up. Will post pics soon. It is not easy for me to getting rid of the ski's. My boys and wife love our weekend rides. So if you don't think this a fair price keep your comments to yourself. If you are interested don't try to nickle and dime the price. Still interested in splitting them up and keeping one of them.
    wow...

I have made a point in the past not to interfere in someone else's sale but DUDE!!!

I can FULLY understand your frustration in making the decision to have to liquidate the skis, but you aren't helping your sale any by acting like this. There are a few people around here that can do this and it is understood that they're just an ass in general (REID ), but you're NOT one of them...

JP

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by f150vtx View Post
    I have 2 Rxt 07 with 25hrs, no mods, on a 07 double trailer with black diamond plate box, NO DAMAGE at all. They have a 4 years extended warranty. They are are perfect condition. If bought as a pair you get everything. Vests, tube, anchors, spare tire, ropes, a hand held gps, seadoo covers and ect. I have a f250 is killing me in gas (selling truck also), so these have to go. Make me a reasonable offer. Located in Jacksonville FL. Will consider splitting up the pair. I might keep one if that happens. I will post pics if I see anyone interested. THANKS FOR THE FUEL PRICES G.B. AND THE COMPLETE LACK OF LEADERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Heres another blame Bush hater
    Get ur facts straight blame the Liberal Senate, Congress, EPA, Tree hugers, ETC. for ur problems
    Oh and yourself ( including myself ) for allowing this shit to happen ( fuel prices )
    SORRY

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by oklagp1200r View Post
    Heres another blame Bush hater
    Get ur facts straight blame the Liberal Senate, Congress, EPA, Tree hugers, ETC. for ur problems
    Oh and yourself ( including myself ) for allowing this shit to happen ( fuel prices )
    SORRY

This isn't just one party's fault forsure. But the dems are the Major assholes right now.

My thought's are: Get the price of fuel down by drilling here/W more refinery's and alternative fuel research grants. RIGHT F' in NOW!!!!! The private sector needs to be actively involved.

I'd like to know what it takes to make hydrogen and what it takes to make an engine run on it! Any brainiacs here know?

I find it hard to believe congress stands by in stalemate and lets us wither on the vine!!!!! And I think if they don't fix it by the end of there term in congress they should all be HUNG by the neck until death occurs! If it worked like that gas would be $2.00/ gal. and the 35 blends of gasoline would be history. This whole deal with fuel is gonna be the kiss of death for the economy. My .02 how bout you?

+1
    I am really trying to sell the ski,but to add to your comment. You are right on the money. I bought the ski when fuel was 2.75/gal. Now at 4/gal it is hard to find the money to ride. Along with drilling and refining. We need to make it known just how close to the oil market our elected officials are. The Bush family has been in big oil for along time. Why would he want prices to go back down. Hell he is probably on his way to being a billionaire right now. I also think that big companies have forgot the gold rules.

1. Take care of your employees and they will will take care of you.
    2. Make a good product.
    3. Stand behind behind the product and not the fine print.
    4. Don't micro manage. It doesn't save that much money. (If you do micro manage then fire the lazy asshole that talk and smoke all day.)
    5. Pay a fair wage and don't lie about raises.
    6. This one is for the owners or investers of companies. How much is to much money. Do you really need to make millions of dollars in profit. Give back to the little guys that are the back bone of the company. If not lower the prices.
    7. Quit selling out American companies to foreign companies(I.E. Budweiser)
    8. If you have to lie to make a buck, than I hope that if their is judgement for you in the future that you are a "godly" bull shitter.
    9. Supply and demand rule the land. But it doesn't give anyone the right to raise the price of gas, food, and anything else, just because the stuff is not available. Even if a hurricane wipes out an area this year. It doesn't mean the a carton of milk for a baby should cost 10.00 or more.

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE. DO YOU STILL HAVE A SOUL. HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT. I forgot, it is on $10,000
    sheets and a $100,000 bed. These are a few things I think would help everyone. I really do not think anything will change until another GREAT DEPRESSION or WW3 happens. YES it will happen soon. I wish I never had kids to bring up in this bullshit we are dealing with right now. It could be better, but it will probably get worse. I think this is enough for now. By the way I am not bitter. I just have alot of friends that are close to me having a hard time right now and myself.
    Last edited by f150vtx; 05-30-2008 at 02:22 PM.

Thread Information