oil change 06 sea-doo gti-se

New to this site today. Lots of info so far, now I have a question. Can someone who owns the same ski as me please tell me what brand or type of oil change pump they use. My buddy loaned me his which the hose is pretty small,roughly 1/4" ID and it won't go down the dipstick tube. Went all over to auto parts stores and can't find anything smaller. Hoping someone can say I own that ski and use this one. Thanks for the help

i have a 07 gti 155, but i think all seadoo 4 strokes have the same dipstick tube. i use a LiquiVac small engine model. it has a 1/8 '' i.d. plastic line. it does measure 1/4" outside diameter and it works great. i got it at lowes. about $35. 3qt. capacity,i fill it and pour it in another container and get the rest.

Tirone,, thanks for the info. My Lowes has them and I'm on my way to get one tommorrow.

06 gti se oil change / depth finder

I own 2 06 GTI SE and I was just about to buy the oil extractor from the dealer... you just saved me a bundle!! Thanks.

Has anyone retro fitted the 06 GTI SE with a depth finder??? Thats the next project.

I use an oil boy, it works great. I've done alot of oil changes with it. I think boat supply stores carry it.

its been awhile since i bought it and i forgot that i had also purchased the liquivac large engine model at tractor supply and used the small hose that came with it on the small engine model that lowes sells. i apoligize for not remembering that before my first post.

I have an '06 GTI SE and am trying to do an oil change. I just bought the LuqiVac for small engines and there and the hose definatly will not fit down the dipstick. Any help?

Hi. Charger City Samsung Galaxy Water resistant case for the compartment door.

Quote Originally Posted by JimMGTI View Post
    I own 2 06 GTI SE and I was just about to buy the oil extractor from the dealer... you just saved me a bundle!! Thanks.

Has anyone retro fitted the 06 GTI SE with a depth finder??? Thats the next project.
    1. Bought a Hawkeye, F33P Fish Finder, which has depth, etc, and lots of other features.
    2. Buy the Charger City(Amazon)water resistant case(you won't use the handlebar attachment, just the case).
    3. Buy(Amazon), industrial strength, Dual Lock, Velcro strips.
    4. Clean the storage box door in front of the driver, apply two Velcro strips to BOTH the case back AND door.
    5. Stick it on, it won't move.
    6. Pictures to follow as the Stern Saver for the sonar attachment is next.
    7. Routing and installing the above is next and I'll try to take pictures.

Good luck,

Paul
    [email protected]

Thread Information