Biotch better have my money rain or shine LiquidDI's Avatar

Boy dies in Helicopter Crash at the Lake of the Ozarks...

What a sad story. This happened right across from our Condos. The scary thing is I saw the whole thing. Man what a moron this pilot was. I mean there were 50mph gusts of wind coming in when this guy went flying by our condo at a super low altitude and then decided to land this thing right when this front was coming in. He spun around a couple times from the wind and wiped out into the lake. He killed a 9 year old boy. The mother had to be hospitalized because of the trauma. This guy decided to take a bunch of the kids for a joy ride around dinner. It's just too bad they were kids. My prayers go out to that family.

http://www.bnd.com/breaking_news/story/351418.html

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDI View Post
    What a sad story. This happened right across from our Condos. The scary thing is I saw the whole thing. Man what a moron this pilot was. I mean there were 50mph gusts of wind coming in when this guy went flying by our condo at a super low altitude and then decided to land this thing right when this front was coming in. He spun around a couple times from the wind and wiped out into the lake. He killed a 9 year old boy. The mother had to be hospitalized because of the trauma. This guy decided to take a bunch of the kids for a joy ride around dinner. It's just too bad they were kids. My prayers go out to that family.

http://www.bnd.com/breaking_news/story/351418.html
    I know what you mean. The day I bought my boat a little boy drowned at the dock. His mother and her boyfriend were in the cabin and the boy decided to fish off the dock. When he tried to climb off the boat to get to the dock, he slipped into the water. A while later, his mother was walking down the dock looking for her son. I walked with her and when we got back to their boat, I saw splash marks on the side of the dock. Her boyfriend went into the water, but couldn't find him. When the squad arrived about 30 minutes later, they found the boy wedged under the boat. They life-flighted him, but he didn't make it. It was not a good day in July 1992.... Ron

+1
    It really sucks to hear stories like that..I seen the one about the Helicopter this morning...Its really sad..I have two kids of my own and would be devistated if anything were to happen to either one of them..
    My family is my world and to lose any of them would be unthinkable..

Biotch better have my money rain or shine LiquidDI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Of_Fun View Post
    I know what you mean. The day I bought my boat a little boy drowned at the dock. His mother and her boyfriend were in the cabin and the boy decided to fish off the dock. When he tried to climb off the boat to get to the dock, he slipped into the water. A while later, his mother was walking down the dock looking for her son. I walked with her and when we got back to their boat, I saw splash marks on the side of the dock. Her boyfriend went into the water, but couldn't find him. When the squad arrived about 30 minutes later, they found the boy wedged under the boat. They life-flighted him, but he didn't make it. It was not a good day in July 1992.... Ron
    Oh my. That is just flat out terrible!

That's horrible.

However can we please keep these discussions in the proper forum...the general discussions. Just trying to look for performance info in here. Thanks.

Thread Information