Question New two place trailer for (2) FX HO Cruisers?

I am looking at buying a new two place trailer for my (2) 2005 Yamaha FX HO Cruisers. The trailer I have now is a Shorelandr, don't know the year, and it sits very high and is really hard to launch and load. Also the skis only have about an inch between them and is a pain in the @$$ to get them on there right the first time.

Does anyone know of a good two place trailer for my waverunners? I was thinking of one with a "cradle" design, but I can't find a reputable company that sells one. I will be using it in both fresh and salt water.

I know this has been discussed before, I already used the "search" button. So don't harass me! There wasn't any good information about my situation.

Can some of you with two 3-seaters post some pics of how much room is between the two of them when they are on the trailer? Thanks!

+1

+1
    my continential double trailer was just fine as well . . . it's not a CHEAP trailer but it is LEss expensive than a triton!!! as that to me is the mack daddy of trailers . . but i had an rxt and a gtx lmt sc on it at one time . . had enough room . . and sat just fine on the bunks always first time up on it

+1
    another cheaper alternative is McClain Trailers.
    http://www.mcclaintrailers.com/

If you do end getting a new one, I would be interested in the old one. Im from daytona Beach so I could come pick it up from you. Let me know
    David

I love the Triton trailers! I was looking at getting an Elite WC-II but it doesn't have a "cradle" design and I am worried I am going to have the same loading and unloading problems. My problem right now is the trailer sits too high and if I try to do a beach launch it is damn near impossible. If any of you have this trailer, do you have problems loading and unloading? Can you post some pics of how high the skis set on it? Thanks!
    Last edited by Piraya33; 05-27-2008 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flyguytki View Post
    If you do end getting a new one, I would be interested in the old one. Im from daytona Beach so I could come pick it up from you. Let me know
    David
    I would be selling the old trailer if I do get a new one. I don't know how much I would sell it for. Once I find out if I am getting a new one I will let you know.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Piraya33 View Post
    ...My problem right now is the trailer sits too high and if I try to do a beach launch it is damn near impossible...
    Have you looked at the Extend A Hitch?

The Triton Elite WC-2 frame height (top of frame rails to the ground) is 16-17", depending on which wheel size you have. I have 13" wheels.

The bunks are adjustable for spacing and height, and sit about 4" above the frame, give or take. So say 20-22" from the ground to the bunk upper surface.

You would need another 8-12 inches of water to float the PWC (maybe less if you can slide it off, winch it back on), so about 30 inches of water depth.

Thread Information