94XP 97 SLT780 DBL Trailer

$4,000.00 OBO
    I'm selling our 1994 Sea Doo XP, our 1997 Polaris 780 SLT 3-seater along with a Karavan double trailer. The Sea Doo has less than 20 hours on a new crank rods and pistons from PPG and put together by a local shop. It also has a plastic pump from a 97 SPX, upgraded impeller, Intake grate, West Coast head with 2 sets of domes and after market sponsons. I’ve also added and automatic bilge pump. These mods have been on the ski for several years and work well together. The engine was gone through when it suffered a broken crank last season. The only thing wrong with it currently is the power trim is currently not working. It's been that way for a couple of years now, we just set it for the best all around performance and left it there. It does need a seat cover and they are readily available on EBay for a reasonable price.
    The Polaris was just gone through as well after suffering a lean condition on the number 1 cylinder. It has a complete new number 1 jug, piston and head and we also added a second fuel pump just for the number 1 cylinder to correct a common problem on these models. This ski has an ocean pro ride plate, Beach House Sponsons and after market intake grate.
    The Trailer is a Kravan rated for 1200 pounds and is in very serviceable condition. The left rear tail light lost a battle with our pole barn but it has been beaten back in to place and the taillight has been replaced.
    I have a couple of youtube links of both skis running on Dale Hollow lake this past weekend, sorry the Polaris is a little choppy I was trying to drive the boat while taking the video.
    I live in Cincinnati and the skis are down in TN at Dale Hollow Lake so I will deliver free of charge anywhere in between Byrdstown TN and Cincinnati OH.

Birmingham, MI
    bump for a guy who needs money to buy more toys

Thanks Joel, got to get rid of the old to make room for the new

Thread Information