06 GTX NA imp Pitch?

I have a 2006 GTX NA. I need a wear ring and my impeller has a ding or two so I want to replace it with the polished ss flavor. The problem is that I have no idea what the correct pitch is for stock replacement and all my searches here and elsewhere have revealed nothing.

I'm hoping you guys can help. My dealer told me that seadoo doesn't publish this info. Not sure if he is being honest or lazy or what.

After looking at the online store here, it seems the replacement they recommend is an 11/19 so is that the magic number?

They also offer a 12/20. Assuming the 11/19 is stock what would the 12/20 change as far as performance goes?

I would like to keep a nice balance between hole-shot and top end (I was quite happy with the performance when she was new) and I'm told both will improve slightly with the SS polished. Any advice would be appreciated!

Wow, I'm not sure if this means that no one knows or that no one can be bothered to reply?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuisi View Post
    Wow, I'm not sure if this means that no one knows or that no one can be bothered to reply?
    I think it means that most are out on their skis. Give us a little time... Ron

From the Solas.com site, they recommend the SR-CD - 11/19 impeller for your ski. You might want to search for other impeller manufacturer's sites... Ron

Thanks for that confirmation, Now I am confident enough to go ahead and order. And as to your advice; I will, are they not a good brand to go with?

Thanks for that confirmation, Now I am confident enough to go ahead and order. And as to your advice; I will, are they not a good brand to go with?
    Also, I think that your ski has a 155-mm pump. The SS wear rings only come in 159-mm and are for the 215-hp skis... Ron

Well, I was just going to order the oem replacement anyway.

Like me, most probably wouldn't know the answer to your question and some of us do work for a living.

Welcome to the forum!

Well, to be fair I did give it 10 days before I followed up on it...

Doesn't matter now though as Kingoffun was kind enough to help me out. Thanks for the welcome btw.

Thread Information