Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Question Help!!! Help!!! Help!!!

Does anybody know what the fault code P-0562 is???? I had the red light flashing while i was riding the other day then toward the end of my ride 12 volt low was showing. Is this related?? the ski runs fine but want to get it sorted any help. Thanks alot R88

+1
    Yes, P-0562 is battery voltage too low. Possible causes: Battery failure, rectifier failure, damaged circuit wires, battery terminal connection, damaged AC generator, or damaged connectors.

+1
    well it is a brand new battery, i have 13.8 volt charging the 2 fuses at the mpem are fine. i do have an 4 inch front which mean no air flow for the rectifier. I think this mite be the problem but i dont want to buy 1 and then find out that the problem is else where. Thanks for your quick reply.

+1
    so with the symptoms i have got and the other info i gave in my last reply does any body got a idea where to look now. has anybody else had same issues?? thanks R88

+1

Question

Ok wel i took the ski out today and rode for about 45 min only started it twice in this time. Then when i went to flush the ski it would not start. Just got the usual symptoms of a flat batt. It was flashing 12 volt low the whole time so i knew i was pushing my luck with it, but i wanted to test my 15/20. So what u lot think it is more likely to be. i have checked the fuses, both are fine and non corroded, it has a new gel batt, and the connections are clean. I do need to do another test 2moro to find out what charging voltage i am getting. What voltage should i see??????? Any help would be great im a bit stuck on this 1. Thanks R88

Doo'n it on the Lake ... GTXDawg's Avatar
    I believe you should see 14-14.5V while running/charging - anything above 15V is too high and indicates faulty voltage regulator. I had same issues earlier this week but traced mine finally to a bad 30A fuse.

+1
    Thanks GTX when you say bad was it blown?? both my fuses looked good. I think that last time i checked the charge voltage it was aroun 13.6-7 is this a nothere indication of a bad regulator. Im asking because i dont want to buy something that is not going to solve the problem. Thanks again R88

+1

Question

Right im hopin that some1 on here will head me in the right direction, i have done all the other checks in this thread fuses and connectors ect. When my ski is off the batt show 13.1 volt then when i start it it go down to 12.5-6 and does no recover atal. Do you think this will be down to my rectifier. I dont have any warnings at the moment but think this is because i have the batt up to full charge. Any help would be great. R88

+1
    sounds like rectifer but could be magnito.Where in kent are you?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Top banana View Post
    sounds like rectifer but could be magnito.Where in kent are you?
    hernebay. Im really hopin it is th rectifier as the magnito lots of money and a pita to get to. would the magnito just die or break like this the problem started last year and i thought it mite be the batt so got a new gel unit and it went away 4 a while then came back again now it seems that i have no charging atal. Thanks R88

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information