Seadoo Rxt Mod's

Hi guys...Just like to say that im glad i found this place, and i have been soaking in all the info i have been reading for the last week or so. I think its great what you guys have done here.

I just bought an 06 RXT with 25 hours on it, and immediately ordered the steel washers, ceramic bearings, and the riva stage 1 from Jerry. I still have about $2500- $3000 to play with(the beauties of driving down to the states to pick up my ski instead of buying in Canada) What are the best mods i can make with this kind of money. Looking for acceleration and overall top end(but isnt everybody)

Thanks for your help

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by dellio View Post
    Hi guys...Just like to say that im glad i found this place, and i have been soaking in all the info i have been reading for the last week or so. I think its great what you guys have done here.

I just bought an 06 RXT with 25 hours on it, and immediately ordered the steel washers, ceramic bearings, and the riva stage 1 from Jerry. I still have about $2500- $3000 to play with(the beauties of driving down to the states to pick up my ski instead of buying in Canada) What are the best mods i can make with this kind of money. Looking for acceleration and overall top end(but isnt everybody)

Thanks for your help

Andrew

Solas 15/20 4 blade, Piranha Intercooler and front engine mount, Rude Rising Rate Regulator, S 3 S/C, Riva SS wearing, Groco strainer, Riva rear exhaust, and RE opas blockoffs! This should get you to 74 mph with the help of a rear intake ( there are a lot of one offs on this mod), 158 degree thermostat.

Thread Information