N. Texas SHO's??

Is there anyone in N texas ( dallas area and North) that has a SHO? The reason I'm asking is my wife would like to test drive one before making a decision on one. We are VERY responsable with jetski's, we have had them for 10 years. I would like for her to be able to ride one for 30-45 min. As a return to you I will pay you $100.00 for your time and gas. Or if you are a wakeboarder we can take you out on our Nautique for some pulls.
    We can come to your lake or if you are on Texoma we can launch in our back yard. We are trying to decide between a SHO and a RXP-X. I would greatly appreicate your help. Please let me know if you can help us out.

Thanks
    Shawn
    Last edited by texoma; 05-29-2008 at 06:46 PM.

OK I'm getting desprate!!! All we need is a quick test ride on your time, at your lake!! In your line of sight for 100.00 that would fill the tank a few times!! If you can help me out please pm me asap, cause the dealer is getting one in but i would like the wife to ride one first.

Thanks
    Shawn

sho ride

Hey there Shawn you live right in my back yard practically , No i don't have a sho for you to ride ....But have ridden skis on texoma for 10 yrs plus, and that ski will kick a.... on our waterways.... buy it now !!!!! an rxp-x will not stay with you on a choppy day. he he

Quote Originally Posted by texoma View Post
    OK I'm getting desprate!!! All we need is a quick test ride on your time, at your lake!! In your line of sight for 100.00 that would fill the tank a few times!! If you can help me out please pm me asap, cause the dealer is getting one in but i would like the wife to ride one first.

Thanks
    Shawn
    How do you feel about lake Cooper state park, NE of Dallas, not too far from Paris?

Do you have a SHO?? I live right on Lake texoma (sherman/dension) area. I will drive just about anywhere to let he test ride it. PLEASE let me know if you can help us out.

Thanks
    Shawn

Thread Information