Intake Grate upgrade?

I have a stock 2004 GTX SC and was looking to upgrade to an aftermarket intake grate. Which manufacture has the best intake grate and is it worth the $'s?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2Morrow
    I have a stock 2004 GTX SC and was looking to upgrade to an aftermarket intake grate. Which manufacture has the best intake grate and is it worth the $'s?

Thanks

2Morrow: Welcome to the forum! I have a 2004 GTX SC also, with a few mods, and I`m using the R&D aquavien intake grate, with what I think is good results. I`ve had it on for 2 years now and really can`t remember how it handled before the grate. I can say that I stay pretty much hooked up in the chop. If it`s pretty bad in the bay, it will still come un-hooked, prolly just like anything else in those conditions. Are you using a pump wedge, those 2 items will def be a plus, drier ride and bow up and staying hooked up.
    Maybe someone here will give you opinions of another brand grate on their GTX... So Far the Riva grate has done really well with the RXP`s...PR...

Thread Information