+1

Hanging with the Tampa Crew!!!!

I was able to make it down to Tampa this past weekend and ride with an awesome group of guys and gals....Jim,Nate,Leo,Ross,Bryan,Chris,Josh,and Dogger and myself were able to tear up the water just a bit and had a great time and the hospitality is second to none....Everyone in the group was so nice and fun to be around and (Jim) would not even let me get a room and insisted on me staying with he and his lovely wife Tammy,buying me dinner at Longhorns when i wanted to treat his family for the night....I could go on and on about this family of riders and if you can make it to Tampa you will be impressed all around but beware,there is some fast ski's you will be up against...

Thank you Jim,Tammy,and the rest of the Tampa crew for the great weekend and look forward to the next trip....
    Last edited by james k; 06-02-2008 at 11:49 AM.

It was nice meeting u James! Had a great time riding this weekend and we def gotta do it again

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    It was great to meet you James, You also have a awesome ski that deserves alot of respect keep up the good work.

James it was great to meet you and ride with you... Your ski is QUICK!!!

+1
    James great to finally meet you wish we would had a little notice and could have shown you a great ride... your ski was screaming fast... top notch work there got home pump shoe was hanging down 1/4" and intake grate insert was starting to pull through making some brackets and fix... let us know when you plan to come here again and we will have a blast........

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by N8R View Post
    James great to finally meet you wish we would had a little notice and could have shown you a great ride... your ski was screaming fast... top notch work there got home pump shoe was hanging down 1/4" and intake grate insert was starting to pull through making some brackets and fix... let us know when you plan to come here again and we will have a blast........
    Yes,next time i will have the trip planned a little more in advance for you guys but had a blast riding and just conversation this weekend and your ski was also fast as hell along with the rest of the crew that attended...BTW: Glad you are fixing the pump shoe,it was a little soft back at the shop...

Thread Information