Info on X model arrestor removal....

pulled mine out this weekend, not a hard job, just very time consuming. if you just work on collapsing the arrestor it will be able to come out of the throttle body inlet. intial results were as follows, noticed an immediate improvement in acceleration, and approx. half pound increase in boost, maybe a touch more. on the flip side it sent my AFR into the high 12s which is a tad lean for me. Its possible that my rear air is causing the additional lean signal, and removing the arrestor would most likely be ok if you are using a front intake. My AFR before taking out the arrestor was spot on 11.9-12.1, no speed increase results because I wanted to ride it back to the boat ramp For the money I think its a good mod. The pic of the floor is whats left of the arrestor after taking it apart, completely. I'm designing an electronic boost sensitive fuel pressure regulator that I should have done tommorrow, so possibly some real results this weekend when i get her richened up.

+1
    Very nice mod report. I want to take mine out but not in that many pieces. LOL Hope riva will get the kit out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    Very nice mod report. I want to take mine out but not in that many pieces. LOL Hope riva will get the kit out soon.
    it wasnt that bad, i just like tearing things apart to see what they are made of...

08 Rrfpr In Store

HI,I DID THE TEST WITH THE 08 RRFPR AND ITS IN THE STORE NOW,MAKES THINGS VERY EASY AND IT IS VERY NICE ,MALVIN FROM TURBOTECH DID THE BUILD ON MY FUEL PUMP AND I THINK YOU WILL LIKE IT,, http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...ighlight=RRFPR TRY THIS I HOPE IT WORKS, COME ON !!!!!!!!

He has something hes working already and its just about done. Its totally different than the one in the link.

Thread Information