Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Marco Island Day trip this weekend?

Anybody up for a day trip to Marco Island this Sat or Sunday?

I did check La Quinta rates and it's only $65/night.

Looks like some good riding, beaches and some back bay mangrove
    trails.

There is always a guy with a bigger boat FasstPhilip's Avatar

MEMEMEME

I want to go... Gotta call Peter Maggio, mechanic to the top dogs, tomorrow about my RPM kit from Riva.

Freakboy is the SoFlaRiders newest member. Yo Tom, do we have an initiation ceremony? The truth is, after looking at the Freak's MySpace page, it would have to be extreme or he will laugh at it.

Message to the Freak, change your nic, your no longer a wannabe member. You are the real thing. So fix it tonight.

http://www.soflariders.net/freakboy35.html

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by FasstPhilip View Post
    I want to go... Gotta call Peter Maggio, mechanic to the top dogs, tomorrow about my RPM kit from Riva.

Freakboy is the SoFlaRiders newest member. Yo Tom, do we have an initiation ceremony? The truth is, after looking at the Freak's MySpace page, it would have to be extreme or he will laugh at it.

Message to the Freak, change your nic, your no longer a wannabe member. You are the real thing. So fix it tonight.

http://www.soflariders.net/freakboy35.html
    Hahaha very nice I will change it asap, and a proud new member I am.

As for the next few weeks i will have a tough time traveling as I have to find a new place to live by july 1st and that will take up my weekend just looking and packing. It's hard to find nice clean place when you have pets and a wife, ohh is that wrong?

BUT I will see what I can do as for this weekend but no promises. LOCAL RIDES I CAN DO
    Last edited by freakboy35; 06-03-2008 at 08:01 PM.

+1

Thumbs up New Member

WELCOME!!! FEEL AT HOME BUDDY...

Welcome Johnny, hope to ride with you soon. I'd love to see that Navigator at the MM79 ramp pulling out a ski. The Navigator would need a tow too, LOL. The ramp is BAD.
    As for this weekend I have a friend coming for a long weekend so I am out for Marco Island. Then again who am I kidding, I have never ridden north of the Keys, in the last 20 years anyway. I will one day, I promise, one day soon I might add!!
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by freakboy35 View Post
    Hahaha very nice I will change it asap, and a proud new member I am.

As for the next few weeks i will have a tough time traveling as I have to find a new place to live by july 1st and that will take up my weekend just looking and packing. It's hard to find nice clean place when you have pets and a wife, ohh is that wrong?

BUT I will see what I can do as for this weekend but no promises. LOCAL RIDES I CAN DO
    Yeah, Welcome to da club....
    Gotta hook up and do some riding together...
    Im gonna chill till mudbug...
    No riding but after I come back....
    ITS ON!!!!!

+1
    PBJ . . im ready to run with you . . in the CHOP!!! haha. . . no but seriously i would love for all of us to hang out somewhere local one of these weekends . . maybe we can do one of my rides . . ASK FREAKBOY!! (Johnny) put in at coconut grove and ride up to haulover!!!! make many stops . . and ever bbq at one of them . . (that i didn't show you johnny) but there is many things to do and see and places to fill up on the water !!

Welcome freakboy.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 02gpR View Post
    PBJ . . im ready to run with you . . in the CHOP!!! haha. . . no but seriously i would love for all of us to hang out somewhere local one of these weekends . . maybe we can do one of my rides . . ASK FREAKBOY!! (Johnny) put in at coconut grove and ride up to haulover!!!! make many stops . . and ever bbq at one of them . . (that i didn't show you johnny) but there is many things to do and see and places to fill up on the water !!
    yeah, i had a great time riding with you guys sunday, next time i will be bringin the wifey.

Looks like i will be needing a newer and faster ski sooner than i expected..

Talking welcome freaky

why dont everyone come up to palm beach for a change and ride up here, its alot of fun especially with peanut island as a hang out. big sand bar bring the skis kids dogs anything you want. if your ski is down they have ferrys that take you to the island. so come on grab your cooler and lets ride 561 style.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information