Austin TX

SeaDoo Repair in Austin

Can anyone recommend a reputable Seadoo repair shop in Austin TX?
    Particularily someone who has experience repairing and rebuilding GTX superchargers.

Thanks in advance.

Lake Dunlap, TX
    Go to Woods Fun Center...the tech there named Keith is very highly recommended by a lot of people I know.

Lake Dunlap, Texas

Please READ before you go to WOODS!

Hello, I know this is an old post, but I just joined Greenhulk today and had to reply! I am the tech who Sundance and others are referring to... and sadly (for them) woods decided to lay me off this winter after 5 years of service-

I can say that there are some good motorcycle techs still at woods but I cannot say anything about who may be wrenching on your watercraft if you choose to go there. There is definitely NOT a watercraft certified tech there now... SO, go at your own risk and be prepared for some bad experiences. There are plenty of horror stories about their parts prices, general knowledge and attitude at the service counter, etc. for example, they are charging about 70 bucks for a DESS key and then another 45 to program it!

I tried my hardest while I was there to be fair and honest and some of you may have gotten a crazy high estimate with my name on it, that is the world of corporate greed and MEGA-dealerships all over the country. I couldnt control the $99/hour labor rate, I just got paid flat rate. I tried to do as much as possible when people needed a BUDS hookup or some off the wall programming attempted. Woods has not been owned by an individual for years and I saw it go downhill fast the last few months. The only thing I will miss is the BUDS and of course the test tank, which I could even back a 22 foot jet boat into.

anyone is welcome to ask me any tech questions, and I will be helping out a good friend at a smaller independent shop in Austin right off I-35 (NORTHWEST POWERSPORTS) until I find a permanent home. Thanks and I hope to see many of my good customers and friends again!!!

Houston, TX
    Hey Keith,

I sent you a pm asking about a question on my 06 rxt.

Thread Information