Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Just another day trying to break all the rules! drbones's Avatar
    Last edited by drbones; 06-04-2008 at 05:19 PM.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Consensus seems to be - stay away from this, for the Weber engine it is NOT a good idea.

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    i gained 18mph from this thing it works like a charm!

Quote Originally Posted by HallPass View Post
    i gained 18mph from this thing it works like a charm!
    Hallpass...your comment on this three weeks ago was
    SCAM! scam scam scam scam.

So, do you really gain 18 mph or is it a scam?!

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Hallpass,Ask you dad about the story of the little boy that cried wolf. You being a Smart @zz anywhere in the forum to a new guy is just wrong. You going pay for a new motor because he follows the SA advise of some 15 YO kid? I wanta see your $35.00 Chip on that ski at the Bug.

So I can see everone thinks it butkis.

But has anyone actually tried one? Since all it is really doing is changing the air / fuel sensor reading to fool the ECU to richen the mixture little bit more. End result would either increase top end power or bog down the combustion.

Rasta Mon Condoms We Be Jammin!!!!! TxVirageTx's Avatar
    +1

hp

i say put your head back under the teacher bones!!!!jk..do you really want to smoke a 150 motor using some piece of junk that only adds like 5hp to a v6???

+1
    Anyone knows were we beat this thing to death already? Which Thread? We'd be glad to hear firsthand results.Just everyone that knows these motors well doesn't feel like seeing someone smoking a very expensive motor.

Alright GUYS!
    I can see I stirred up an OLD 'BEAT-ON' topic!

Aah; Kiddano Found the thread you started! http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...IP+POLARIS+MSX

Lots of good insight. "Specially from Bernie" All which deal with only the weber motor! but not with the 140! And all basically indicate 'no-one' in this forum has used the device! WHICH I ASKED!!!

"EXCEPT CrazyA" who has yet Identify or post the pic's of said motor destruction!

As to wanting to try on my 140? Only if the DAMN THING had proven to really work!!!

Oh Pro; you suggested in that thread this would more than likely work on the 140 by bumping up HP a little!

I was looking at the expense of $50 simple add-on VS couple $1000 dollars worth of piping on my MSX! Which I would rather do! ANYBODY want to sell me your MSX FP triples PM ME PLEASE!!!

BUT UNLESS 50 of you guys want to make an order with Factory Pipe. (MINIMUM AMOUNT----I ASKED!!!) THEY NO LONGER HAVE THE MSX TOOLING!!! THEY MUST RE-TOOL!!! IT MIGHT EVEN BE MORE THAN 50 UNITS TO BE ORDERED SINCE I TALKED WITH THEM!!

So I am limited to either buying a Big Bore motor and using stock piping for MORE HP.$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OR

Swap out FI system and ECU for BIG CARB SETUP requiring change ECU - Wiring harness - Fuel tank and fuel pickup - "HOURS OF TUNING"

OR

HYBRID setup motor change!!!

Just looking for simple HP INCREASE!!!!!

THATS WHY I ASKED ABOUT THIS SIMPLE EASY DEVICE!!!
    OK!!!!!

+1
    Bones,Don't get us wrong,Don't think anyone is trying to dog you.We just hate to see someone that doesn't have any heavy knowledge do something that will cause them trouble.(We haven't got to know you good enough yet to really know your knowledge level yet,But this post gives me a better idea your not new to rec. engines.)I guess what it boils down to is we don't recommend something unless we know it's proven. I mainly start out stating that Hallpass was talk sheesh. The carb set-up in putting in my MSX should be pulling a pretty good HP# from the guys that really know the 1200.

Al knows Liberty that owns Factory Pipe, They still have the tooling,They would just have to set it up in the machines,And the mininum # was 12 if I recall, But who's going to find even 12 guys willing to put out $2600.00+ for pipes.
    Last edited by Keddano; 06-05-2008 at 03:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information