Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

Wanted Polaris 800 octane crankshaft core

Hi Im looking for 3 Polaris 800 twin watercraft crank cores for a project im doing these cranks ar from a octane or Virage 777 or 800 engines please contact me at [email protected]
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovehavenfun View Post
    Hi Im looking for 3 Polaris 800 twin watercraft crank cores for a project im doing these cranks ar from a octane or Virage 777 or 800 engines please contact me at [email protected]
    Thanks

Would a 700 crank work? If so I have one for 50 shipped.(shipping will be around 30 or 40 of it!)

Shane

+1
    Check with Richie at Sharps Marine, they may still have brand new ones. They did last summer and pretty good deal if I remember.

+1
    Hi Im looking for 3 Polaris 800 twin watercraft crank cores for a project im doing these cranks ar from a octane or Virage 777 or 800 engines please
    PM me if you have anything

Thanks

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Three 777 cranks...

Are you building a full circle 1165cc triple crank, or something else?

+1

Talking

Hi Dan
    I have one that I have built for my Matrix but its a 1191cc standard cc for a MSX 140 but its the same stroke as a std 1200 & MSX 140 70mm with a 85mm bore the cc's will be the same as a MSX 140
    Im Running a 1350 Big Bore now.
    But yes I get some projects mainly Freestyle guys that I build engines for and I need some cores.
    Im doing some big stroker big bore twins 991cc
    Im also building another engine for my Matrix over the winter based on the same twin 1487.88cc on a triple just for fun to see what it will do.
    I have a Rad set of Tools

short block motors

I had a 800 short block sent to shortblockrus on August 10th 09 and he called with it done on October 9th. It is now November 3rd 09 and no motor. I paided to have it shipped out there and payed another $999 when done. I have called and sent numerous e-mails to him with no response. I e-mail him with another name about a motor and he answered the next day. I'm trying to get the word out there about him. His name is Doug and is out of California and the name of the store is shortblocksrus. All I wanted is my motor back but he won't answer so if anybody reads this would you please pass the word on. I'm out a good $1500 and don't want any one else to have the same problem.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by overtheroad View Post
    I had a 800 short block sent to shortblockrus on August 10th 09 and he called with it done on October 9th. It is now November 3rd 09 and no motor. I paid to have it shipped out there and paid another $999 when done.

I have called and sent numerous e-mails to him with no response. I e-mail him with another name about a motor and he answered the next day.

I'm trying to get the word out there about him. His name is Doug and is out of California and the name of the store is shortblocksrus.

All I wanted is my motor back but he won't answer so if anybody reads this would you please pass the word on. I'm out a good $1500 and don't want any one else to have the same problem.
    Welcome to the Hulk

How did you pay for the work?
    PayPal, Credit Card?

When did your payment go through?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by overtheroad View Post
    I had a 800 short block sent to shortblockrus on August 10th 09 and he called with it done on October 9th. It is now November 3rd 09 and no motor. I paided to have it shipped out there and payed another $999 when done. I have called and sent numerous e-mails to him with no response. I e-mail him with another name about a motor and he answered the next day. I'm trying to get the word out there about him. His name is Doug and is out of California and the name of the store is shortblocksrus. All I wanted is my motor back but he won't answer so if anybody reads this would you please pass the word on. I'm out a good $1500 and don't want any one else to have the same problem.

I Use him for all my cranks, Sleeving and even some Stock ShortBlocks for many years now I think 4-6 years and never had any problems. I talked to him early last month he said he was going to close shop for 2 plus weeks for Vacation and to work on Shop stuff it his slow time.

I'm sure its nothing and you will get your engine.
    I will try to get him but he sometimes is hard to get on the phone try his email [email protected]

+1
    I just emailed him and Got an away message
    Shop Closed on Vacation
    this is a Copy of it below

InboxX
    Reply [email protected] to me
    show details 9:15 PM (0 minutes ago)

Shop will be closed from Oct 12th to November 4th for Vacation and Expansion of Shop
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information