Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Does this look like a scam? 06 RXP 4K

Seems like a really low price, FL registration stickers yet posted in the Denver area Craigslist.

http://denver.craigslist.org/boa/708563861.html

no it's legit!

This posting has been flagged for removal

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

+1
    Probably a scam. E-Mail the person and say you want to purchase it. When can you see it. The E-Mail will probably come back in a couple of days and say it is in Europe and they do not want to pay taxes on it, but they will pay shipping back to the states. I just got one like that a couple of days ago. I do hope it is the real deal for you though.

+1
    Looks about as good as this one for $2,500.00.
    2005 Yamaha GP1300 R

Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: 2008-06-04, 3:44AM

2005 Yamaha GP 1300 R w/trailer Excellent condition. Always been well service! This Jet Ski not only looks like new, with only 17,1 H it is new! Only few times on the lakes. It's never been in salt water. It has 170 hp last year I ran 74 mph but there was same waves. I think on flat water it can go 78-80 mph. No scratches It comes with a trailer 2005 yacht club plus 2 life jackets. Engine: 3 cylinder, 2 stroke Displacement: 1,296 cc Ignition: Digital, electronic fuel injection Transmission: Direct drive from engine Pump: High pressure 155 mm. Axial flow single state with Q.S.T.S Impeller: 3 blade, staineless steel Intake: Loop charged Lubrication: Oil injection Starter: Electric Horsepower: 170 HP 7.000 RPM Height: 40,2 IN Length: Width: 45,3 IN Dry weight: 653 lbs Seat length: 37,4 in/35 in seating: 1 or 2 persons/ 352 lbs (160kg) Oil capacity: 1,45 gal Fuel capacity: 15,9 gal Hull: Ultra-lightweight SMC (sheet molded compound) Storage: 4,76 gal.

Will probably get something similar to this back:

Hello,

My name is Veronica Martinez. My boats is in perfect conditions.

The sale includes:
    - both boats
    - 2 covers
    - 5 life vests
    - 2 whistles
    - 2 remote controls per jet ski
    - band new galvanized double trailer
    - trailer lock
    - 2 fire extinguishers
    - all original owner manuals and DVDs

I just finished the divorce process with my husband and as a single woman I don't need these boats. Now I am in Portugal/Europe at my parents. Right now I am in Lisbon.
    I am in a wheel-chair. It was an accident two years ago. In fact this is the divorce reason. My husband told me that he want a young and healthy woman because I have 35 years and he don't need me anymore.

The boats is at eBay's Shipping Center from San Jose/CA and is seal, ready to be shipped. Shipping to your location will be done with eBay shipping company. They will handle the transaction for me. You will make the payment to eBay and they will hold the money until you receive the boats. ONLY AFTER you will receive the boats and test it (for 10 days) eBay will release the payment to me. In this way we are both protected.

Along with the boats you will also receive all the documentation's required for registration. Since the boats is at eBay I have to do the deal through them therefore you can be sure that it will be done smoothly.
    The amount you will have to pay in order to own the boats and all implements is $3600 with shipping costs and insurance included.

If you agree with this deal I need your full name and shipping address and I will open a case at eBay. You will receive all the transaction payment and shipping details from them.

Looking forward to hear from you,
    Veronica Martinez
    Rua das Janelas Verdes, 47 1200-690 Lisbon, Portugal

hahah

+1
    I emailed the seller but got this bounce back.

Sorry, but the craigslist user address you recently mailed ([email protected]) does not seem to be valid. It could be you're trying to respond to a very old posting, or that the user has not requested anonymous email forwarding. Please check the address and try again.

+1
    Tell her you will buy it, that you have a friend that is in San Jose and will pick it up. I am only 15 minutes from San Jose. I hate these Scams.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Rob View Post
    Will probably get something similar to this back:

Hello,

My name is Veronica Martinez. My boats is in perfect conditions.

The sale includes:
    - both boats
    - 2 covers
    - 5 life vests
    - 2 whistles
    - 2 remote controls per jet ski
    - band new galvanized double trailer
    - trailer lock
    - 2 fire extinguishers
    - all original owner manuals and DVDs

I just finished the divorce process with my husband and as a single woman I don't need these boats. Now I am in Portugal/Europe at my parents. Right now I am in Lisbon.
    I am in a wheel-chair. It was an accident two years ago. In fact this is the divorce reason. My husband told me that he want a young and healthy woman because I have 35 years and he don't need me anymore.

The boats is at eBay's Shipping Center from San Jose/CA and is seal, ready to be shipped. Shipping to your location will be done with eBay shipping company. They will handle the transaction for me. You will make the payment to eBay and they will hold the money until you receive the boats. ONLY AFTER you will receive the boats and test it (for 10 days) eBay will release the payment to me. In this way we are both protected.

Along with the boats you will also receive all the documentation's required for registration. Since the boats is at eBay I have to do the deal through them therefore you can be sure that it will be done smoothly.
    The amount you will have to pay in order to own the boats and all implements is $3600 with shipping costs and insurance included.

If you agree with this deal I need your full name and shipping address and I will open a case at eBay. You will receive all the transaction payment and shipping details from them.

Looking forward to hear from you,
    Veronica Martinez
    Rua das Janelas Verdes, 47 1200-690 Lisbon, Portugal

hahah

Quote Originally Posted by 800AMSOIL4U View Post
    Tell her you will buy it, that you have a friend that is in San Jose and will pick it up. I am only 15 minutes from San Jose. I hate these Scams.

lol i would love to hear what she has to say to that!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxp-x78410 View Post
    lol i would love to hear what she has to say to that!

When you tell them that they normally do not reply back. I have had it where they advertised the ski only 30 minutes away from me and said that the ski was like in Florida. I sent an E-Mail back that I had a friend right down the street that could do the transaction for me. Well as you can guess no response back.

+1
    Hey it is now in SF. I hate these people. I say they go after these people through their IP address.

email this posting to a friend s.f. bayarea craigslist > san francisco > boats
    please flag with care:

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist
    Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    2006 SeaDoo RXP 13 HRS - $4000

Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: 2008-06-05, 11:43AM PDT

2006 SeaDoo RXP with only 13 hours and in brand new condition, it has been kept at a self storage garage, never mistreated, always premium gas, has had its 10 hour service. Never beached, no scratches to the ski, it has been meticulously maintained. Trailer was purchased at same time as the jetski which hasnt even been 6 months...has less than 50 miles on it.

These skis have always been garaged and serviced on a regular basis. These skis are fast and fun!

I have never had a problem with either. Adult owned, pampered, and well maintained. Only ever used in Fresh water. I do not have covers for these, as we have never stored them outside.
    Last edited by 800AMSOIL4U; 06-05-2008 at 01:54 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information