XLTNoob

I hate you guys.

I hate you guys..

You see, It's not anything personal against any one of you, but every time I get on this forum, I see something cool going on. Whether it be project ski's, group outings, or just the general comraderie between everyone on the forum..

You guys make me want to spend money I don't have, on ski's I can't afford, and then want to take it to places i've never been before to meet people i've never met but feel like I've known forever.

I've already got one XLT 1200 that is in a constant state of disrepair for upgrades, and now after seeing HallPass' project ski thread, I'm about 1/32 of an inch away from buying myself a project GPR.

Like I said. I hate you guys
    Last edited by Jolly Roger; 06-06-2008 at 08:19 PM.

This Might Make You Made I Am Starting A Gpr Build Next Month Sorrry

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    I hate you guys..

You see, It's not anything personal against any one of you, but every time I get on this forum, I see something cool going on. Whether it be project ski's, group outings, or just the general comraderie between everyone on the forum..

You guys make me want to spend money I don't have, on ski's I can't afford, and then want to take it to places i've never been before to meet people i've never met but feel like I've known forever.

I've already got one XLT 1200 that is in a constant state of disrepair, and now after seeing HallPass' project ski thread, I'm about 1/32 of an inch away from buying myself a project GPR.

Like I said. I hate you guys
    I can assure you, you are not the only one! It's just most have given in lol

I am jealous of most of you guys too! I always see that most of you are able to launch your skis in the back yard!! I can only use my ski in the sea and have to travel either 30mins or 1hr 30mins depending on the tides.
    p.s does anyone want to rent there house and ski out??

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    I love you to man...

Jolly man, if you ever need help holler at me I will help you with anything (within reason )

Just look on the bright side, you have a ski.

I was like you at one point, I thought I owned a 60+mph Waveblaster II Then I joined here, gave the blaster to my uncle.. and got a gpr.. freaking people on here started talking to me I added up prices and was like OMG I am never spending that on a ski. Bought the stuff a week later.. 1 year later my ski is sort of done

dude, look at it like this. If it weren't for this site you would be loving your life, and loving your ski. You do love your life and your ski.. Being on here is like looking at the people with the huge boats.. somebody always has one that is bigger and better, and someday you will upgrade and get to where they are at.. and then later on upgrade to where whoever is at.. and then people will be where you were at? does that help?

It's like CRACK........ Come on all the cool ski owners are doing it......... I know just how you feel.

Thread Information