Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It Bit Me!!!!

It Bit Me!!!!

Alright guys I admit. That damn speed bug(no thanks to this forum) has took a chunk out of my azz.

So I was trying to decide what's next. I have an idea but I want to ask everyone for there opinion. I did the ride plate holes already so thats good. I also made my own O.P.A.S competition kit. Im going to get the intake grate, pump wedge, and power filter.I have right now 45 hours on my RXT. I am worried about the washers so i'm going to have the steel ones put in. Now what i was thinking was is there a good supercharger impeller I could add to go in at the same time? Also what's the minimum I need to do to run a new impeller? What type of pump impeller would I need?

My overall goal is to obviously be faster. Although for me I love to see the top speed number get there that fast. The acceleration is so sick on these toys. now of course if both come at the same time with the above setup then there is no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by boostedblast View Post
    Alright guys I admit. That damn speed bug(no thanks to this forum) has took a chunk out of my azz.

So I was trying to decide what's next. I have an idea but I want to ask everyone for there opinion. I did the ride plate holes already so thats good. I also made my own O.P.A.S competition kit. Im going to get the intake grate, pump wedge, and power filter.I have right now 45 hours on my RXT. I am worried about the washers so i'm going to have the steel ones put in. Now what i was thinking was is there a good supercharger impeller I could add to go in at the same time? Also what's the minimum I need to do to run a new impeller? What type of pump impeller would I need?

My overall goal is to obviously be faster. Although for me I love to see the top speed number get there that fast. The acceleration is so sick on these toys. now of course if both come at the same time with the above setup then there is no complaints.
    is it a stock bike? u can run the green wheel 9.5 psi of boost i think but i think you would have to change the injectors and it's good u r changing ur washers

Chesapeake Bay, South River, Edgewater, MD
    Yes greenwheel you need nothing NOT bigger injectors. You only need bigger injectors once you've upgraded to external intercooler. Riva stg 3 wheel is good but you need the 42's then.

yes it is stock. just the competition kit and the ride holes. well im not looking to go crazy. I want it still a recreational bike. reliable and such. I dont want to change the ecu or injectors. im not sure if i want exhaust either. thats mean no intercooler. Im really hoping the grate, intake, sc impeller, pump impeller, wedge will do me and work fine.

but still what two types of impellers

what would be better everyone? the gen-2? or the green wheel? on either do you have to upgrade injectors, ecu, or anything?

+1
    gen II and green wheel are the same.

anyone have a problem with one more than the other? seems like the green wheel is cheaper so that would be the one if there the same

your gonna want to let the ski breathe so put a 4" air intake. rear mount is better, about 1-2 psi more than front air intake but its no good if your going surf jumping. after this you will definately need a new prop. 14/19 or 15/20

You said you were going to change to metal washers.
    This is the first and most important thing you should do, asap.
    If the ceramics fail you can kiss more speed good by, without a lot of work, headaches and cash!!

Right I hear ya on the washers. I just figured while they are in there doing that to why not add a little more fun. haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information