RiverRat19405, im a rat in the water RiverRat19405's Avatar

Talking Took the 780 out today WOW!!!

Took my 780 out today an dam she runs like a top,ran her all day top speed 59 on gps with some chop i had a smile from ear to ear. I want to thank (richie at sharps marine) for doing a FANTASTIC JOB on the complete motor rebuild I changed the stock intate grate seemed to slow her down a lil but got much better hook up I got all kinds of looks from guys in boats an other skier's when i trimed up an threw a 25 ft rooster tail hehehe....... all i have to do now is have my boss do up some graphics for her an ill be set. ill take the video camra with me tomarrow or on monday an have my buddy take some vid of it flying down the river here is a few pix of my baby an ill post better readings an rpms i was to happy to even bother with them today thanks taking the pro an 780 out sunday She sure looks pretty sitting on the water an i havent put the o/p f/a on or the t/d water box
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Ski pix 104.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	677.1 KB 
ID:	76605   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Ski pix 106.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	660.8 KB 
ID:	76606   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Ski pix 108.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	673.5 KB 
ID:	76607   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Ski pix 110.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	676.4 KB 
ID:	76608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Ski pix 105.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	682.4 KB 
ID:	76609  

Your paint looks nice. Did you do it yourself? If so, what did you use?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat19405 View Post
    Took my 780 out today an dam she runs like a top,ran her all day top speed 59 on gps with some chop i had a smile from ear to ear. I want to thank (richie at sharps marine) for doing a FANTASTIC JOB on the complete motor rebuild I changed the stock intate grate seemed to slow her down a lil but got much better hook up I got all kinds of looks from guys in boats an other skier's when i trimed up an threw a 25 ft rooster tail hehehe....... all i have to do now is have my boss do up some graphics for her an ill be set. ill take the video camra with me tomarrow or on monday an have my buddy take some vid of it flying down the river here is a few pix of my baby an ill post better readings an rpms i was to happy to even bother with them today thanks taking the pro an 780 out sunday She sure looks pretty sitting on the water an i havent put the o/p f/a on or the t/d water box
    Some decals will look nice but watch the stick and berries on that primer handle, I had a buddy that shot forward of the seat and did some damage.

+1

RiverRat19405, im a rat in the water RiverRat19405's Avatar
    i had a friend who works in an autobody shop paint the red i can find out for you i used crylon fusion on the black i have a new seat comming with the hump like the slx ski an some hot decals soon lol phto ill keep an eye on my stick an berrys lmao thats not funny. Later Hulksters hope your bud is ok.We are having a heat wave going to be 115 today an over 100 untill weds. im going to be picking up 2 sl 650's this week 1 needs a jet pump the other needs carbs good winter project to date i own a pro 785,sl 780,3 sl 750's a genisis my cruiser with the wife also im looking at a seadoo speedster the wife doesnt know about that Know i know how some of you feelcant stoip buying polaris anybody have some garage space to rent me lolyou guys have a great day save gas ride a polaris Later Hulksters an THANKS btw i made the Sharps marine stickers sent some to richie but he never orderd more AL hope that new hip is doing good welcome back cant wait to see the mods on that thing lol
    Last edited by RiverRat19405; 06-08-2008 at 06:36 AM.

what mods have you done to the ski? what intake grate are you using?

Caution raider fan in the area !!
    +1
    Cool Looking Ski=d>=d>=d>

Awesome! Sharps are good people. I'm looking forward to seeing how my Richie Special preforms on the water.

+1
    once you get that waterbox on that i sent ya...you'll definately turn some heads

Thread Information