Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Flat water sucks! yz426er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Woodbridge, Ca
    Posts
    119

    I'd like to introduce myself....

    I have been following GH.net for about a year now. I originally was riding a Yami FX Cruiser with the Riva RPM kit. As you may know, there is not much else that can be done with that ski. So, I recently purchased a SeaDoo RXT-X and here I am. I ride mostly in the California Delta out of Stockton, Ca. Hopefully I can learn a bunch and maybe contribute some also on GH.

    David


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by yz426er View Post
    I have been following GH.net for about a year now. I originally was riding a Yami FX Cruiser with the Riva RPM kit. As you may know, there is not much else that can be done with that ski. So, I recently purchased a SeaDoo RXT-X and here I am. I ride mostly in the California Delta out of Stockton, Ca. Hopefully I can learn a bunch and maybe contribute some also on GH.

    David

    Welcome to the FORUM! Congrats on your new ski!

  3. #3
    nice purchase.

    welcome

  4. #4
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    welcome to the forum!
    nice purchase!
    Last edited by skoepp; 06-08-2008 at 12:05 AM.

  5. #5
    HORSEPOWER JUNKIE 9secZO6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Belle Chasse, La.
    Posts
    2,006
    +1
    1
    Welcome to the best site on the web, but then u have known that for a year now, huh?

  6. #6
    Flat water sucks! yz426er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Woodbridge, Ca
    Posts
    119
    Thanks guys, for the warm welcome. I am really enjoying the RXT-X. Best GPS numbers so far, stock 67.3, half tank of fuel. Filled the rideplate holes and "Right Stuff'd" the grate bolt holes and edges of rideplate, 3 bars fuel, 69.0.
    I weigh in at 235lbs, so I am pretty pleased with the performance.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 9secZO6 View Post
    Welcome to the best site on the web, but then u have known that for a year now, huh?

  8. #8
    Test Pilot and Racer for Hire phoenixcustoms's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,022
    RXP-X nice pick.....You will love it........Welcome

  9. #9
    Website may not be suitable for small children WOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    654
    Welcome! Nice choice with the X. What year is your 426? Mine is a 2001.

  10. #10
    Flat water sucks! yz426er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Woodbridge, Ca
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by WOT View Post
    Welcome! Nice choice with the X. What year is your 426? Mine is a 2001.
    Mine is a 2001 also, great bike, a bit heavy compared to the new bikes but still tons of fun to ride.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Just got a '93 SL 750, wanted to introduce myself!
    By burtonrider10022 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 03:04 AM
  2. Hello, just wanted to introduce myself.
    By Vhayne in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 04:30 AM
  3. Just dropping in to introduce myself
    By geebs407 in forum Sea Doo Sport Boats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 11:48 AM
  4. Allow me to introduce myself.
    By engineermike in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 11:52 AM
  5. Want to introduce myself
    By addicted in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 09:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •