Talking Polaris SLTX 1200 2 Stock Vs Kawasaki STX 1200 4stock Witch is the Best ??

Hello everybody I want to know in competition if a Polaris SLTX 1200 between a Kawasaki STX 1200 4 stock Witch have the best Performance in atmospherique Préparation .

actually i think somebodys messing with me a normally a 1050 comes in a sltx and i have a guy at work with a stx1100 i dk if they made a jump in cc's

but 120hp vs 120hp depends on what the hulls like

and as soon as i get mine going agaib i wanna race em ,

Quote Originally Posted by 97sltx1050 View Post
    actually i think somebodys messing with me a normally a 1050 comes in a sltx and i have a guy at work with a stx1100 i dk if they made a jump in cc's

but 120hp vs 120hp depends on what the hulls like

and as soon as i get mine going agaib i wanna race em ,
    Me i have a SLTX 1050 and my best perform is 65 knot with a race engine ( Oversize forged piston , Crancraft ) with OEM carburation ;Ignition It's a good perform? In Race Can I have a luck Again RXT-T 255 ; Ultra 250 ; 1.5F In Slalom race?? AND for The End IF SOMEBODY WANT TO DO A COMPETITION COMING to Martinique !!! in F.W.I To RUN ON POLARIS ONLY !

+1
    With even or close to even HP, the Kawi is going to walk all over the Polaris in terms of handling/race situations.
    Endurance racing between the two hulls, I'll take the Polaris (as Billy Womack has proven) will be at the front in most situations.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortexx972 View Post
    Me i have a SLTX 1050 and my best perform is 65 knot with a race engine ( Oversize forged piston , Crancraft ) with OEM carburation ;Ignition It's a good perform?
    In Race Can I have a luck Again RXT-T 255 ; Ultra 250 ; 1.5F In Slalom race??
    ...Martinique, in F.W.I ...
    The RXT-X and Ultra 250 each have almost twice the horse power of your tuned SLTX 1050, and both have very strong acceleration.

The Ultra 250 is considered to be a good rough water hull.

You would be ocean racing, I presume. Would you be racing in tight race courses, or open water races?

Martinique, French West Indies

[
    Tight is the best for this Hull. So i expose my prepartion If you take one 1200 SLTX Polaris ; And you do A "Oversize"(Change the Cylinder) to Upgrade the 1200 at 1400 or 1500 ,With a MSD ignition , Oversize Carburator, Oversize admition and Exhaute , With Cranckcraft , Piston,ROD, CONNECTING ,and driving steering wheel forged and Lighten. Also change the propeller and the other .... What do you Think About this préparation ? Can You Follow the 1.5F Atmos on a Run? AND DON'T Forget 2 Stock are more quick Than the 4 stock . Let your idea about that Thanks ![/B]
    Last edited by Vortexx972; 06-08-2008 at 10:52 PM.

+1
    ACTUALLY,
    they made a SLTX with a 1200 in it... it's called a SLTX-B or if you like stickers, it was called a "X-45," in honor of Polaris' 45th year anniversary.

If you want to compare apples to oranges, just read Al's response, and remember that the 2stroke Polaris is STILL better than the 4stroke kawi12f on gas mileage. The 12F is a fine family machine, and the hull is still a race hull, but with crappier sponsons, if memory serves.

HOWEVER, if you want to compare apples to apples, then compare a Kawi 1100STX with the Polaris X45, or a SLTX, then Stock for stock, with no additions, it would SMOKE a 1100STX. In an endurance race, the SLTX hull would regularly cream the kawi's, due to both the crappy top speed on the 1100stx sticky hull, lack of power, and tiny, tiny gas tank...and if you can believe this, they were both about the same bone-jarring comfort level. We owned and raced both.

awesome im gonna read this post word for word to a guy at work

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    ACTUALLY,
    they made a SLTX with a 1200 in it... it's called a SLTX-B or if you like stickers, it was called a "X-45," in honor of Polaris' 45th year anniversary.

If you want to compare apples to oranges, just read Al's response, and remember that the 2stroke Polaris is STILL better than the 4stroke kawi12f on gas mileage. The 12F is a fine family machine, and the hull is still a race hull, but with crappier sponsons, if memory serves.

HOWEVER, if you want to compare apples to apples, then compare a Kawi 1100STX with the Polaris X45, or a SLTX, then Stock for stock, with no additions, it would SMOKE a 1100STX. In an endurance race, the SLTX hull would regularly cream the kawi's, due to both the crappy top speed on the 1100stx sticky hull, lack of power, and tiny, tiny gas tank...and if you can believe this, they were both about the same bone-jarring comfort level. We owned and raced both.
    For You What's is the best for Top Speed and endurance RacE? Kawi Or Polaris?

thats awesome i told my the guy at work he shouldnt sell his this season i wanna race him ,

now hes a 5'9 160 lb type , so i hope my bolt on mods are enough to counter act that im 6'2 300 lbs

Thread Information