Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

steering problem

I had similar issue with my steering in my old seedoo RXP now it seams ultra has some similar problem it is very hard to turn the steering both sides left or right previously I replace a steering cable in my seedoo it was very corroded untill it broke and i lose my control and steering what do you think will be the problem in ultra steering
    Last edited by sportman; 06-08-2008 at 10:36 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sportman View Post
    I had similar issue with my steering in my old seedoo RXP now it seams ultra has some similar problem it is very hard to turn the steering both sides left or right previously I replace a steering cable in my seedoo it was very corroded untill it broke and i lose my control and steering what do you think will be the problem in ultra steering
    Try lubing it

Deep Fuel Pickup make things worest

After installation of Deep Fuel Pickup Iím getting 2 bar reading only with full tank and the beep is on, I used mode bottom to mute it, I will take my ski to the same guy who fix it , just for my own interest why it is not showing full scale of fuel ? does it required adjustment

+1
    After installation of Deep Fuel Pickup Iím getting 2 bar reading only with full tank and the beep is on, I used mode bottom to mute it, I will take my ski to the same guy who fix it , just for my own interest why it is not showing full scale of fuel ? does it required adjustment
    You have bended the float. The fuel pickup rarely talks to the guage.

Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    +1
    Did you mark the sending unit when you removed it, it has to go back in the same position that it started in, or did the float arm get bent when you were removing or installing the sending unit?

No idea on the steering...............

+1
    After installation of Deep Fuel Pickup I’m getting 2 bar reading only with full tank and the beep is on, I used mode bottom to mute it, I will take my ski to the same guy who fix it , just for my own interest why it is not showing full scale of fuel ? does it required adjustment
    I had the same problem. You have the entire assembly in the wrong place. As a quick check loosen the clamp holding the assembly to the tank, pick it up and turn it 90 degree or until it will fall back in. I bet your reading comes back.

Or as eel said you bent the hell out of it

+1
    Back to steering, find the cable underneath the steering. You will have to pull the front cover in the storage and the ecu lay it out of the way. If you have Fluid film it is great for lubing the cable, lube the part that runs inside the sheath.

i guess i have to do some job on my ski...let me check it out..thanks for help

one of my observation @ 58 mph I feel the engine starts cutting like the fuel is not reaching do you think deep fuel pick up cause that

one of my observation @ 58 mph I feel the engine starts cutting like the fuel is not reaching do you think deep fuel pick up cause that
    SMan, I went through the same thought process. I dont know about your fuel guage issue because mine always worked the same. But I talked to R&D and a lot of people on forum about whether extender could cause misfire or stutter and concluded it was unlikely.

When these Ultras first came out, many warned watch oil level. I didnt really understand why. But now I know my intercooler will foul with just a few hours on high oil level. Ive got to watch it like a hawk.

Just like you say, it feels like gas is not getting through. It could be plugs, leaky BOV, loose exhaust hose, ECU malfunction, bad fuel pump etc. But if you have run with high oil level, esp with no crankcase vent kit, Id check airbox vent tube and clean intercooler before pulling extender.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information