Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sho Handling

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar

Sho Handling

AS impressed as I've been with the SHO power and torque, the dimension of this ski that I am most surprised by is the handling. My SHO is able to handle whatever I throw at it....including 65 mph, 90-degree buoy turns. I have the aftermarket Riva sponsons set to full aggressive...but still cant believe the cornering ability of this big ski!!!
    I dont have alot of exposure to other to other skis so I was wondering how the SHO compares to other skis u guys have ridden.

I can imagine a ski handling better than my SHO......just hard too...considering it sticks in the corners like its on rails.......had two or 3 'digers' that launched me 10-15 yards off the ski....too much fun!! Guess I'm just really impressed with the new crop pf pwc's.....wondering what she'll do with the intake grate and ride plate.....
    Last edited by Rip'nTear SHO; 07-13-2008 at 11:18 PM.

Well every yamaha "FX" i've ridden was the best handling hull for chop and buoy carving IMO...

how different are all of the fx hulls from each other?

all the fx hull designs are the same the sho hull is just made of a different material "Nano-Xcel"

I am very impressed with mine handling is incredible as long as you can hold on you can make any kind of turn you want

Quote Originally Posted by craig41071 View Post
    I am very impressed with mine handling is incredible as long as you can hold on you can make any kind of turn you want
    agreed....only limitation to SHO handling is holding onto the damn thing.....torque and power of the motor prevents this thing from scrubbing speed so u can slingshot/holeshot out of turns......sick...couldnt be happier with this ski
    Last edited by Rip'nTear SHO; 06-10-2008 at 04:11 PM.

I agree 100% ... im used to rideing seadoo's and theres no comparison between my old ski and this one. With never having riding a yami befor i am undescribably pleased with this ski all the way around. I took her out yesterday evening and got 64.8 mph on the gps with 400lbs + on her back... lolol My dawg luved the wind in her face, looks like i got a new rideing partner. Even 2up and the dawg on board this thing handles awsome. Have to admit it sure is fun to throw your passengers off the back cuz they cant hold on, hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post
    agreed....only limitation to SHO handling is holding onto the damn thing.....torque and power of the motor preevents this thing from scrubbing speed so u can slingshot/holeshot out of turns......sick...couldnt be happier with this ski

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post
    agreed....only limitation to SHO handling is holding onto the damn thing.....torque and power of the motor prevents this thing from scrubbing speed so u can slingshot/holeshot out of turns......sick...couldnt be happier with this ski

And polishing....

Quote Originally Posted by jawz View Post
    And polishing....
    ?????....

Do you get "P-factor"

Just wondered if at wide open anyones sho's want to turn to the left? I fly airplanes for a living and we call this "P-factor" I am assuming this is normal due to the high torque.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information