Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How is everyone?

Havent been by in awile...been busy with the new boat! Freaking nice boat I will post pics in a little while... has a 5.0l Merc and freaking takes off (even under 3/4 throttle for breakin)

But anyways...how is everyone? hows yalls ski coming along? Hope yall have a good summer! GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE!

+1
    NOT so good!!! I could use a Skat pump for my wifes ski...

LMAFAO!!!

You love that boat? I like my uncles a lot. It sure is a very quiet and smooth ride.
    Keep in touch don't just off us...

Sorry buddy...If I could still sell the ski with no pump I would send you mine in a heart beat...

Will keep in touch, and yes I LOVE THE BOAT!...at only 3000 rpms I got to 35mph...it revs up to 4800 rpms...so I should be at 55...that pretty good for a little boat...and actually it has quiet a bit of room...

I am getting a captians call exhaust put on it...with straight thru hull or thru prop electroically...should make it sound sweet and give me anouther mile or 2 per hour...

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    Nice to see you're enjoying it.

I think Im gonna sell the Shuttle Craft and Yami 1200XLT and get a "real" boat. Don't get me wrong I love the Sport Deck, having a boat and a jet ski in one is great, but I cant really take it out on rough open waters.

Im thinking of getting a Tahoe...

yeah i passed on a Tracker Tahoe...it just ddint have the same quality as this Larson....and the engine was only a 4.3l and i got a 5.0l for the same rice on the Larson... I would say llok at coblat, Larson, searay, or glastron...Good luck with your search buddy!

+1
    [quote=Totallyblown]Sorry buddy...If I could still sell the ski with no pump I would send you mine in a heart beat...

I would send you hers and some cash...

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Totallyblown
    yeah i passed on a Tracker Tahoe...it just ddint have the same quality as this Larson....and the engine was only a 4.3l and i got a 5.0l for the same rice on the Larson... I would say llok at coblat, Larson, searay, or glastron...Good luck with your search buddy!
    I wish I could get that one for the same price as the Tahoe but it's about $7K more!

And that must guzzle gas like crazy right? How much to fill it up and how long does it last?

Yo AJ Dude! What`ssssss up Bro!? Congrats on the Boat, and have fun!
    My POS is still running ...PR...

LMAO!...Yeah man the POS....BTW how fast Andy...?

Austin: Mines a GTX which means the SS ring wont work on your RXP...Sorry Buddy!...Same as the impeller...

Quote Originally Posted by GeoRXT
    I wish I could get that one for the same price as the Tahoe but it's about $7K more!

And that must guzzle gas like crazy right? How much to fill it up and how long does it last?
    Not too Bad heres a figure:

BOAT:
    30 gallons at 2.50 a gollon (89 Oct.)...stay at the lake for 8 hours ( Only 4 boating the other 4 B/Sing because you can do that on a boat, kind hard on a jet ski) and the 30 gallons will last me about 2 trips out...I will fill up after each time just in case but usually only put 15 gallons back in....but back to the math... 30* 2.50 / 2= $37.50 each time out...

JETSKI:
    14 gallons ( On average because ya know ya get on the reserve LOL) at 2.65 a gallon (93 Oct.) and ya will use all of that gas becuase its kind of ahrd to stop and chill for awile unless ya have a house or something...so 8 hours of riding you will probably have to fill up twice...so basically 28 gallons of gas...MATH: 28 * 2.65= $74.20 so the jetski with this diagram was more and even if ya only rode 4 hours (same as riding for boat) it would be 14* 2.65= 37.10...

CONCLUSION: only 40 cents more for the boat! YAY!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information